This week, we’re having the pleasure to welcome a new guest post from Andrew Gazdecki, founder and CEO of Biznessapps, mobile app builder for small businesses. You have a brilliant app idea but have no clue where to start? Read this post and learn how to create your first app. If you got entrepreneur in your blood, I would be willing to bet that there are nights you are up late because your brain won’t …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Entertainment||2.4.1||March 13, 2017||4.24|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1773 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.4.1 released on March 13, 2017
Bug fixes and minor gameplay improvements.
Version 2.4 released on March 10, 2017
Version 2.3 released on October 30, 2015
Version 2.2 released on February 09, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Little Talking Ginger needs your help! Help him get ready for bed and have fun along the way!
Ginger provides the best company - talk to him, tickle him and play games with him. You can even see what he’s dreaming about at night!
Enjoy your time with the little kitten, record videos of your fun time together and share them online!
- Have fun with Ginger: Pet him, poke him, tickle him and hear his cute laugh.
- Talk to Ginger: Talk to the little cat and he’ll repeat in his cute voice.
- Get Ginger ready for bed: Shower and blow dry his fluffy fur, brush his teeth and take him to use the potty.
- Play games with Ginger: Pop toothpaste bubbles, roll down the toilet paper and play the jigsaw puzzle game.
- Collect jigsaw puzzle images: Collect all the snapshots of Ginger’s vivid dreams.
- Brush teeth with Ginger: Don’t brush your teeth alone, brush them with Ginger.
- Record videos and share: Record videos of all the fun things Ginger does to send to your friends, or upload on Facebook and YouTube.
This app is PRIVO certified. The PRIVO safe harbor seal indicates Outfit7 has established COPPA compliant privacy practices to protect your child’s personal information. Our apps do not allow younger children to share their information.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- Watching videos of Outfit7's animated characters via YouTube integration
- The option to make in-app purchases
Talking Ginger Ranking History | Entertainment
Talking Ginger daily app ranking in Entertainment category for the last 30 days.
Talking Ginger Worldwide Rankings | Entertainment
Talking Ginger rankings per country in Entertainment category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
At its Worldwide Developer Conference, Apple announced a huge update to iTunes Connect. Developers will now be able to get more analytics helping them to manage their apps and marketing campaigns. They will also be able to actually track their app engagement and retention throughout very interesting metrics on which we will focus in this blog article. What’s new? Along with a brand new design, app previews, app bundles and TestFlight beta testing, Apple introduced …