United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||22.214.171.124||February 14, 2018||4.2|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2178 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 126.96.36.199 released on February 14, 2018
Upon viewing supplements within the app, they are now added to the "Recent Items" list.
Version 188.8.131.52 released on February 20, 2017
1. Minor visual improvements and icon changes
Version 184.108.40.206 released on January 20, 2017
Version 1.0.5.011 released on July 27, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
mobilePDR® is the OFFICIAL drug information app from PDR®, publisher of Physicians’ Desk Reference® – the most trusted resource for drug prescribing information since 1946.
mobilePDR allows healthcare professionals FREE access to the most current drug prescribing information available from PDR. Fast and easy to use, mobilePDR employs a simple, but powerful search tool with access to thousands of concise drug summaries. Users can search by generic, brand or pharmacologic class names. A drug comparison feature helps healthcare providers choose the right medication for their patients based on key drug properties such as indications and side effects, dosing, and more. Know at a glance when there may be a drug interaction. Identify a pill based on its physical characteristics and visually confirm with full-color photos.
All therapeutic areas and medical specialties are covered within the PDR drug app, including diabetes drugs, pain drugs, asthma and allergy drugs, cardiovascular drugs, obesity drugs, cholesterol drugs, psychiatric and mental health drugs, pediatric drugs, oncology drugs, vaccines and biologics, and more.
- Free to all U.S. healthcare professionals
- Simple, powerful search provides fast access to drug information with auto-completion
- Personalize your experience by saving drugs that you look up often for quick access
- Search by brand, generic or pharmacologic class names
- Access concise drug summaries and dosing information to answer important prescribing questions
- Drug information is updated continuously with the latest information
- Covers thousands of drugs in active use
- Swipe left-right to compare key drug characteristics such as dosing, indications, and side effects
- Save drug comparisons to refer to them again later
- Check for drug interactions and learn what drug combinations to avoid
- Identify pills by tablet imprint codes, shape or drug color, complete with color pill images
- Registration is free, and required the first time you use the mobilePDR app
- mobilePDR is intended for use by U.S. healthcare professionals
mobilePDR Ranking History | Medical
mobilePDR daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
mobilePDR Worldwide Rankings | Medical
mobilePDR rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.