Have you ever heard of Progressive Web Apps? Discover everything you need to know in this post! The rise of Progressive Web Apps is as inevitable as that of the mobile app a decade ago. Providing benefits to both mobile users and site owners, Ian Naylor, founder and CEO of AppInstitute (DIY App Builder) explains us why Progressive Web Apps are worth investing in now. Progressive Web Apps just work There’s no need to develop …
United States / US English
The Weather Network
The Weather Network / MétéoMédia,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Weather||188.8.131.52||January 12, 2018||3.89|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2726 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 184.108.40.206 released on January 12, 2018
Our newest update makes it faster and more convenient to get the weather data you need to start your day!
More Weather, Less Taps: We've added additional periods to the weather cards!
News Articles with Chrome: News articles now load faster with the power of Google Chrome!
Performance in Mind: App load time and battery improvements!
Please send us more feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on December 20, 2017
Version 18.104.22.168 released on October 18, 2017
Version 22.214.171.1249 released on September 20, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get your weather when it really matters™ with The Weather Network app for Android. This free app is accurate and easy-to-use, giving you the forecast at your fingertips with access to the most in-depth weather news and video. Stay ahead of storms with notifications, and watch the weather system with our satellite and weather radar maps.
• Detailed WEATHER FORECASTS including current observations and temperatures, short term (36 hours), long term (14 days) and hourly forecasts that are updated every 15 minutes to ensure accuracy and reliability
• Severe weather and storm ALERTS to notify you when a storm is heading your way. See a red alert banner on the affected cities and regions and can click-through for more info (Available for Canada & U.S. locations)
• Multiple MAP layers, including weather radar and satellite
• PRECIPITATION START & STOP times within a 10 minute window
• FOLLOW ME functionality to give you the most accurate forecast within 1 km (0.6 mi) of your current location
• WIDGETS in multiple sizes so you can see the weather right from your home screen
• ANDROID WEAR support with The Weather Network watch app that displays current conditions and alerts at a glance and a custom watch face that displays expected precipitation within the next hour
• Discover our community’s PHOTOS & VIDEOS and upload your own to our gallery
• Available in English and French, based on your device settings
• Scroll down to access weather forecasts, news, videos and maps at a glance
• Tap on the blue details button next to the current conditions to access yesterday’s high & low temperature and more details like wind speed and direction, humidity, cloud ceiling, and sunrise & sunset times
• The menu icon on the top left provides access to all the content available on the app including notifications, app settings and FAQs
• Add a location by tapping the city name at the top center of your screen
• Tap on any of the at-a-glance cards in the main overview screen to access more details
• Pull down to refresh for the most up-to-date weather data
We’d love to hear from you! Please send feedback to email@example.com.
You can also visit our website at www.theweathernetwork.com and follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/theweathernetworkCAN/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/weathernetwork
The Weather Network - Your Weather When It Really Matters™.
The Weather Network Ranking History | Weather
The Weather Network daily app ranking in Weather category for the last 30 days.
The Weather Network Worldwide Rankings | Weather
The Weather Network rankings per country in Weather category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re happy to collaborate once again with Steve Young from AppMasters.co. 2015 has been an intense year for the app industry: new products, new improvements and major enhancements have surfaced. Apple and Google, the two dominant players, have both released considerable developments. What impact will these changes have on App Store Optimization (ASO)? Find below 7 key ASO takeaways from 2015. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Looking back at 2015, can …