This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with WooRank, the equivalent of AppTweak but for websites and SEO. In this article, Sam, Head of Marketing at WooRank, introduces us to App Indexing and App Packs. Learn everything you need to know to improve your app’s SEO and boost your visibility on Search Engines. Apps have played a significant role in the mobile revolution that saw mobile internet usage become the leading digital platform, overtaking …
United States / US English
GP International LLC,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||2.5.3||July 11, 2017||4.49|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1678 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.5.3 released on July 11, 2017
Adds ability to share your Period Tracker data with your partner. Go to Settings -> Data Share to activate this new feature.
Version 2.4.1 released on August 17, 2016
Version 2.4.4 released on October 05, 2016
Fixes weight/temp disappearing after editing same day's note.
1. New cycle day timeline on home page
2. New TTC Mode with daily guide, auto-ovulation detection, and advanced charts (scroll to the bottom of the Settings page to turn TTC Mode on)
3. Redesigned calendar and portrait chart
4. New pregnancy mode with week-by-week images and information.
5. New intimacy notes with protected/unprotected note option.
Version 22.214.171.124 released on May 04, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Period Tracker, the easiest way to track your periods is now on Android!
* Press a button at the start of your period every month. Period Tracker logs your dates and calculates the average of your past 3 months' menstrual cycles to predict the start date of your next period.
* View your current and future period dates, ovulation and fertile days, your moods and your symptoms in a simple month-view calendar.
* Decorate your phone with an icon that looks great on your home screen and that's discreet. It reads simply "P Tracker."
Period Tracker is FILLED WITH FEATURES.
* Take daily notes of moods, symptoms, and intimacy.
* Easily view the number of days until next period or number of days late.
* Know when you're fertile with flowers that show on your homescreen during your predicted ovulation and eight day "fertile window."
Please email comments and suggestions to email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Period Tracker period and fertility forecasts may not be accurate and should not be used to prevent unwanted pregnancy. To forecast ovulation Period Tracker calculates 14 days before the projected start date of one's next period. Forecast accuracy depends on a number of factors including how regular one's cycle length is, when one actually ovulates during the cycle, and how many periods have been logged in the app. Anxiety, stress, diet, nutrition, exercise, environment, medications, age and other factors can also affect one's cycle from month to month.
By downloading this app you agree to the End User License Agreement at http://gpapps.com/support/eula/ .
Period Tracker Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Period Tracker daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Period Tracker Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Period Tracker rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …