A/B testing is an extremely powerful way to increase conversions. If you own a website or a mobile application, you have no excuse not to use A/B testing. Indeed, it is extremely easy to implement. There are many specialized tools online that can help you to set up your A/B testing campaign. This blog article will give a general overview of this increasingly popular marketing technique, especially in app marketing. We’ll also give you our …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||3.13.1||December 23, 2017||4.14|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 796 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.13.1 released on December 23, 2017
Version 3.23 released on July 19, 2017
• Our Chat option has been expanded to Massachusetts and Missouri. To get started, choose Chat from the options menu on the home screen, or tap the chat icon on any of the hub pages. (Please note that Chat is not currently available on the weekend or for commercial policies.)
Version 3.22 released on June 14, 2017
• Now you can make payments with PayPal. (Not yet available for commercial policies.)
• Our Chat option has been expanded to Connecticut, Kansas, Kentucky, Nevada, South Carolina, and Utah. To get started, choose Chat from the options menu on the home screen, or tap the chat icon on any of the hub pages. (Please note that Chat is not currently available on the weekend or for commercial policies.)
Version 3.20.1 released on April 25, 2017
We fixed a bug that prevented some customers from entering the expiration date for a credit or debit card.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Easy access to your insurance, whenever and wherever you need it.
Here are some things you can do with the Progressive App:
· View coverages, discounts, ID cards, documents, and policy details.
· Report and add photos to a claim.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· See your progress in Snapshot®.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Request roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Take and submit photos of documents that we've requested from you.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Start an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Progressive Ranking History | Finance
Progressive daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
Progressive Worldwide Rankings | Finance
Progressive rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is another guest post from our collaboration with Steve Young, founder of AppMasters.co blog. If you’re wondering how you can grow your app business and increase profit, this article is for you. Check out these 5 actionable and powerful app growth hacking tips right away. Read the entire post on AppMasters blog. Are you wondering how you can take your app growth to the next level, but you’re out of ideas to do so? …