It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
High School Story
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Simulation||5.3.0||December 29, 2017||4.24|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2800 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.3.0 released on December 29, 2017
Version 5.2.0 released on October 23, 2017
Version 5.1.0 released on August 01, 2017
Get in the back-to-school spirit with new HSS content!
Dress to impress with 16 NEW OUTFITS! Enjoy the last of summer style with Biting Beauty… or get cozy by a fire with Knitted Blossom! See the store for more.
Celebrate the changing leaves with fan-favorite quests like Picture Day and Pumpkin Spice Everything. Plus, go on a glamorous date with all-star Ace!
Falling for this HSS update? Let us know with a FIVE STAR REVIEW! Thank you for playing HSS!
Level 7 Glee and Writer
Version 5.0.0 released on May 30, 2017
It’s Summer! Get ready for sun and fun days with new HSS content!
Beat the heat with 16 NEW OUTFITS! Get flirty beachwear like Ocean Breeze or unleash your inner sailor with Shipping Off. See the store for more!
Play fan-favorite quests like Grad Party and Independence Day. Plus, enjoy NEW QUESTS like a date with Mia and more of Ace and Sebastian!
Keeping cool with our app? Let us know with a FIVE STAR REVIEW! And as always, thank you to all our players!
Level 6 Glee and Writer
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Throw parties, make friends, and date the coolest kids in town... in YOUR High School Story!
Play as a jock, nerd, or prep - the choice is yours as you live your teenage years your way! Be the guy or girl that EVERYONE wants to know!
Attend parties with new friends at homecoming or prom to add them to the campus of your dreams, and check out the Isle of Love where romance is in the air! Get an all-star boyfriend... or date the head cheerleader! Go on wild trips with your classmates, and learn all their secrets! Discover these and hundreds of other stories at your awesome campus today!
- Add UNIQUE CLASSMATES to your squad! From prom kings to homecoming queens, befriend them all!
- Become BFFs with awesome characters like Payton in THE PARTY GIRL or Nishan in MISSION NERDPOSSIBLE!
- Host parties to meet over 30 CLASSMATE TYPES! Writers, cheerleaders, rock climbers, and more!
- Date YOUR CRUSH and help your BFFs find romance too!
- Meet cute boys and girls at the FANTASY PHOTOBOOTH, and make your choice!
- Battle a rival high school at the epic HOMECOMING GAME!
- Get pumped up with the cheer captain at CHEERLEADER CAMP!
- Nerd out at the SCIENCE FAIR, or get creative in a massive PRANK WAR with your classmates!
- Decorate your DREAM CAMPUS with everything from prom thrones to boxes of puppies!
- Customize your look! Casual or formal, nerdy or sporty... YOU CHOOSE!
- Dress up in FORMALWEAR for prom and romance your date on the dance floor!
- GO STEADY with a hot girl or boyfriend, and PLAY MATCHMAKER for your friends!
- Get an intro to coding in a special quest with GIRLS WHO CODE!
- Learn advanced high school vocabulary words in FUN MINI-GAMES!
- Enjoy new stories, romances, parties, and choices EVERY WEEK!
High School Story is completely free to play, but you can purchase some in-game items with real money. If you do not want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
To our players: Thank you for your passion. Pixelberry is a firm believer that games can make a difference. And you’ve proven they can.
When we partnered with non-profits, like The Cybersmile Foundation, a cyberbullying non-profit, and the National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) you responded with great enthusiasm. Together, we’ve done some amazing things.
* Over 4 million players have learned more about cyberbullying.
* Over 30,000 players have visited NEDA's sites to learn more about eating disorders.
* And thousands of players have reached out to Cybersmile, often for help with bullying.
Thank you! We sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm and support.
- The Pixelberry Team
High School Story Ranking History | Games - Simulation
High School Story daily app ranking in Games - Simulation category for the last 30 days.
High School Story Worldwide Rankings | Games - Simulation
High School Story rankings per country in Games - Simulation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …