Peter Fodor, founder of AppAgent (mobile marketing company), is our newest ASO Expert. Discover his interview below and learn more about his latest App Store Optimization challenges. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? After graduating in marketing communications, I spent the next 5 years in the advertising business working for clients such as Nestlé and Vodafone. Then I switched industries, founded a mobile gaming studio and created 10 mobile apps with …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Casual||2.2.2||January 24, 2018||4.56|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1577 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.2.2 released on January 24, 2018
Major Gardenscapes update featuring new adventures!
A new chapter in the riverside area storyline
- Embark on a pirate adventure
- Get the outdoor kitchen ready for a cook-off
- Meet a new character: the historian Sean Parker
- Celebrate the Chinese New Year: beat holiday levels without losing any lives to win awesome rewards!
- Enjoy St. Valentine's Day: put together a romantic picture!
- Try out one more chain of levels in the training event!
Version 2.1.0 released on December 05, 2017
A major holiday Gardenscapes update!
- Collect garden decorations in mid-December!
- Grow decorative trees for the town.
- Beat holiday level chains to get gifts.
A NEW EXPANSION BY THE RIVER
- Go fishing with Austin and Robbie.
- Get ready for a picnic: equip the kitchen and dining areas!
- A new mystery centered around a cookbook.
- Lead the pup to treats in new Training event levels.
- Watch out for the Grass on some levels.
Version 2.0.0 released on November 01, 2017
A high-voltage Gardenscapes update!
- Participate in a new competition coming soon!
- Use the Rainbow Blast to compete and win awesome rewards in the leagues!
NEW STORYLINE CHAPTER
- Get ready for a horse jumping competition!
- Decorate your garden with an exquisite wooden sculpture
- A romantic storyline: make two lovebirds happy!
- Use all the power-ups to compete in the Fireworks Festival!
- A new element: Bag of Leaves
- New localization: Turkish
Version 1.9.0 released on September 29, 2017
It’s a Halloween update with a gardenful of pumpkins!
- A new event in the middle of October: earn pumpkoins and exchange them for Halloween decorations!
- Make the mansion hauntingly beautiful by assembling the whole collection of decor items!
- A stylish Halloween bouquet in the Orangery Flower event
- New element: Crystallized Honey
- A much-awaited story twist featuring the horse!
- New localizations: Traditional Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Dutch
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Welcome to Gardenscapes! Rake your way through a storyline full of unexpected twists and turns to restore a wonderful garden to its former glory.
Embark on an adventurous journey: beat match-3 levels, restore and decorate different areas in the garden, get to the bottom of the secrets it holds, and enjoy the company of amusing in-game characters, including Austin, your butler, and a funny dog! What are you waiting for? Indulge yourself in some gardening and become the hero of a brand new story. Build your dream garden for free!
The game features:
● Addictive gameplay: swap and match, restore and decorate the garden, and be part of a breath-taking adventure all at once!
● Hundreds of unique match-3 levels
● Dozens of in-game characters you can make friends with
● An adorable puppy who is always there to cheer you up
● An in-game social network you can use to keep tabs on everything
● Different areas in the garden, each with unique structures: broken fountains, mysterious mazes, an old mansion, and much more
● A community that comes first — be neighbors with your Facebook friends!
● A super addicting game you can even play offline!
Gardenscapes is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
Enjoying Gardenscapes? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gardenscapes Ranking History | Games - Casual
Gardenscapes daily app ranking in Games - Casual category for the last 30 days.
Gardenscapes Worldwide Rankings | Games - Casual
Gardenscapes rankings per country in Games - Casual category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, Laurie Galazzo, our Inbound Marketing Manager, has answered the questions of Artyom Dogtiev from BusinessofApps. Here’s a preview of the interview. Read the full discussion right here. App Store Optimization (ASO) has become one of the major app marketing techniques. ASO is what drives native traffic for mobile apps on both iTunes App Store and Google Play. It’s equally important for a small indie app developer and a big app company powerhouse to …