Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …
United States / US English
PlayStation Messages - Stay connected with friends
PlayStation Mobile Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||188.8.131.5285||October 07, 2017||3.73|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 921 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 17.09.17.9304 released on October 02, 2017
• New stickers are available!
• Messages containing a URL now display a preview.
• You can now receive music that has been shared with you from a PS4.
• The following languages are now supported: Czech, Greek, Romanian, Hungarian, Thai, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
• Recent photos are now displayed when selecting photos.
• Performance has been improved.
Version 17.07.21.8670 released on July 17, 2017
・You can now share text and images from other apps to this app and send them to your Friends.
・You can now change the color of text that can be added to images.
・[Create Message] and [Notification Settings] were added as app shortcuts. To display app shortcuts, touch and hold the app icon. (Android 7.1 or later)
・Stability during use of some features has been improved.
Version 184.108.40.20656 released on February 16, 2017
- You can now reply to messages directly from notifications.
- You can now respond with a quick reply when you receive a party invitation.
- A mobile icon is now displayed to indicate Friends who use PlayStation App or PlayStation Messages but are not currently online.
- Cover images are now displayed on player detail screens.
- You can now rotate the images you attach.
- You can now check the status of PlayStation Network services by going to [Settings] > [View Status of PSN Services].
Version 220.127.116.1177 released on April 25, 2017
- Stability and performance during use of some features has been improved.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
If an error occurs when you try to sign in, update Android System WebView from the URL below, and then try signing in again.
Use PlayStation Messages to see who's online and to send messages to your friends from your mobile device. Always stay connected with your friends even while you're away from your PS4.
The PlayStation Messages app for your mobile device includes the following features:
• See who's online and what game they're playing.
• Send text and voice messages as well as photos and stickers to your friends and groups.
• Quickly access your groups by adding them to your favorites.
A Sony Entertainment Network account is required to use this app.
Use of this app is governed by the license agreement at the following URL: (http://www.scei.co.jp/legal/index.html).
PlayStation Messages - Stay connected with friends Ranking History | Communication
PlayStation Messages - Stay connected with friends daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
PlayStation Messages - Stay connected with friends Worldwide Rankings | Communication
PlayStation Messages - Stay connected with friends rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It is a common mistake to think that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) does not matter in terms of ASO (App Store Optimization). Many app developers leave aside important factors on which it is highly recommended to work to increase chances of success in the app world. Find out our 4 tips to optimize your SEO in your App Marketing strategy… Go for SEO! Launching an app is very challenging. Well, obviously only if you intend …