United States / US English
PNC Bank, N.A.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||4.4||April 19, 2018||4.16|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1223 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 4.4 released on April 19, 2018
We love hearing from customers. New features included in this update:
- Split Shared Expenses with Friends and Family Using Zelle®
- Activate PNC Purchase Payback Offers from Accounts View
- Capture Check Images with Mobile Deposit More Easily
- View Account and Routing Numbers
- Search for Transaction History
Version 4.3.1 released on February 22, 2018
- Android 8 (Oreo) users can now make purchases using PNC Pay℠. Visit the Cards section to add your card.
- PNC points credit card customers can instantly redeem rewards on PNC Pay℠ transactions.
- View more details about your PNC Pay℠ transactions in the Cards section.
- Add your card to Samsung Pay directly from the PNC Mobile app.
Version 4.3 released on January 22, 2018
- Simplified login screen
- Add new bill payees
- Android Fingerprint enabled on supported devices
Version 4.2.1 released on December 13, 2017
-Request money from others with Zelle℠
-View PNC Cash Rewards® Visa® Credit Card in the PNC Rewards Center
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Get 24/7 access to your PNC Bank account information and services from your Android mobile device. PNC Mobile Banking is a free service offered to all PNC Online Banking customers.
• Check Balances - See current account balances for your checking, savings, and credit card accounts.
• View Transactions - View recent transaction history in your checking or savings accounts.
• Transfer Funds - Transfer funds between your eligible PNC banking accounts.
• Mobile Deposit - Use your camera equipped Android device to deposit checks.
• Pay Bills - Make one-time bill payments to billers you have entered in PNC Online Banking.
• Send Money with Zelle℠ - The new way to send money simply, securely, to almost anyone in minutes.
• Cards – PNC Pay lets you make in-store purchases using your PNC credit, debit and SmartAccess cards using your Android mobile device.
• Locate PNC- Locate the nearest PNC Bank Branch or ATM using built-in Location Services or search by zip code and street address.
• Security - With PNC's security & privacy, you can be confident that your personal and financial information will be protected while using PNC Mobile Banking.
PNC Mobile Ranking History | Finance
PNC Mobile daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
PNC Mobile Worldwide Rankings | Finance
PNC Mobile rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.