This week, our featured ASO Expert is Agata Jajszczyk, ASO manager at Adapt Worldwide. Discover her interview and her exclusive ASO tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working at Adapt Worldwide (formerly Traffic Optimiser) for 3.5 years now. We are a full suite multilingual digital agency focused on helping our clients attain growth at home and abroad. ASO is one of our core offerings. We provide multilingual …
United States / US English
Word Nerd - hidden words game
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Word||1.74||October 28, 2016||4.12|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1854 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.74 released on October 28, 2016
+ Minor bug fixes & enhancements
Version 1.69 released on September 09, 2016
Version 1.64 released on August 31, 2016
Version 1.61 released on August 24, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The picture puzzle game for word nerds!
Calling all word brains! Get Word Nerd now for word based fun with a picture twist....
Everyone’s favourite free new word game is here - Word Nerd!
• Find hidden words using pictures for clues
• Can you solve over 1000 explosive levels?
• Starts easy with four letter words on 2x2 letter grids
• Gets tricky and will challenge the world's biggest brain with 10x10 grids and wildly complex word combo's
The most word fun you can have with a word game!
• Similar to the best free word puzzle games, but with pictures to focus the fun
• Receive a free starter pack of hints for all players
• Challenge your friends and family, who can get the furthest?
• Get the world’s greatest free word game and prove you’re the biggest word nerd!
Find the hidden words for animals, objects, logos, places, food, people and more - using pictures for clues. A picture says 1000 words… So solve them!
• Search for and find words in the correct order to complete word puzzle grids.
>> ALL levels are solvable! If you’re stuck, you went wrong somewhere! <<
• Clue: use hints for game answers if you get stuck
• Video hints available for those that like to play for free.
• Word Nerd is fun, challenging and addictive, with over 1000 explosive levels.
• Word Nerd starts easy with 2 x 2 letter grids, up to 10 x 10 letters
>> Free bonus! Word Nerd comes with a starter pack of hints for new players <<
Fun for ALL ages.
• Mums, dads, kids, adults, teens, girls, boys, gran, grandad and even the dog will all love the free word puzzles!
• The biggest word game in the world! Fact. (over 10,000 puzzles)
• For the word game cheats out there - every game is different, so no cheating!
Word Nerd - hidden words game Ranking History | Games - Word
Word Nerd - hidden words game daily app ranking in Games - Word category for the last 30 days.
Word Nerd - hidden words game Worldwide Rankings | Games - Word
Word Nerd - hidden words game rankings per country in Games - Word category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …