Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Easy to use lightweight sketching and drawing tool covering wide range of requirements including technical drawings (alternative to vector CAD systems), general sketching, Google maps support, interactive map tools.
Most of existing on market tools for drawing are oriented either for traditional or general drawing either for technical drawing, last automatically means that tool expected to be a vector graphic tool. As alternative to this, Sketch Box provides smooth combination of two mentioned approaches, powered by traditional drawing applications tools and by futures of CAD systems.
Do you remember time when engineers use real paper and pencil for work :)? Sketch Box its something similar, always with you in your pocket, ready to help you to fix instantaneous ideas and decisions.
- Introducing Pencils Set: you can have set of pencils with different features each.
- Pencil (Brush) Redactor: change pencils characteristics in powerful redactor.
- Input Dimensions text.
- Optimized Multiline tool, now can build line with any basic shape continuously,
Manual points positioning (scalar and radial coordinates)
- Added free and radial selection tool.
- Drawing engine optimization.
- UI improvement.
Sketch Box is projects based application.
You can create projects from 3 sources
- New project from scratch: has predefined Themes (Black and White, Dark, BluePrint and REM)
- Project from Google Maps snapshot
- Project from device Gallery
Keep and reuse projects anytime later, duplicate and share it.
- Up to 6 layers (Pro version)
- Lock Layer
- Layer Opacity control
- Duplicate Layer
- Clear Layer
- Delete Layer
- Merge to down and merge all.
What it has:
- Wide range of Basic shapes like Lines, Rectangles, Ovals, Arcs to create sketches for any tasks.
- Set of predefined Brushes for free hand drawing.
- Grid tool for precise technical sketching.
- Dimension tool for quick dimensioning (linear, angular, radius).
- Scale tool for setting scale ratio of drawing.
- Flood filling Tool.
- Hatching tool -hatch areas just with one touch!
- Text Tool.
- Elements Color control panels, support colors history.
- Copy tool: copy parts of the drawing, and paste it multiple times anywhere (Use angular multi paste mode for drawing radial continuously repeating details, transfer copy between layers), support squire, oval and free selection. Now have option to save selection to device disk and reuse it later.
- Drawing Rotation tool. Move rotation center around drawing.
- Insert Images from device gallery, rotate, resize and control opacity of it (assemble more complex sketches from parts).
- Setup you working space according to your needs with flexible buttons panels. Move panels around canvas. Pin it.
- export current drawing to Gallery or share it.
GOOGLE MAPS SUPPORT:
- Use Google maps as background for your work.
- Share your location with your comments and marking.
- Use Interactive Compass tool to bind you sketch with North direction.
- Use Vector Tool to show azimuth directly on canvas with just one move (if Compass Tool is used, will provide azimuth considering Compass North direction).
- Use Map Tools to:
- Measure distances between objects on map (odometer).
- Measure areas simply outlined it on canvas.
Enjoy sketching with Sketch Box!!!
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.