It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
Publix Super Markets Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||2.7.0||July 24, 2017||3.88|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1156 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.7.0 released on July 24, 2017
· Added the ability to search for products and add items to your shopping list using voice commands.
· Bug fixes
Version 2.6.1 released on June 08, 2017
Version 2.5.0 released on March 06, 2017
- Added the ability for customers to add items to their shopping list using the global barcode scanner.
Version 2.3.0 released on November 28, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Making shopping a pleasure is easier than ever with our app, designed to help you save time and money. Whether you need ideas for dinner tonight, a prescription refilled, or just appreciate convenience, you’ll love all the features we’ve included.
● Use the microphone icon to search for products or add items to your shopping list.
● Use the barcode scanner to scan and add items to your shopping list.
● View sale items from our weekly ad, specific to your store.
● Review and clip coupons to easily redeem in store.
● Browse products on sale by department or category, including BOGOs.
● Create, save, and access grocery lists for products in the weekly ad and see what aisle they’re in.
● Find your nearest store and details about it (directions, phone number, rolling store hours and holidays, etc.).
● Peruse Aprons recipes for meal and menu ideas, and add ingredients or entire recipes to your grocery list.
● Learn about our new and signature products on the Featured Products page.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/publix
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/publix
Publix Ranking History | Lifestyle
Publix daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
Publix Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
Publix rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is a little special. It is brought to us by Maximilian Lehmann, App Store Optimization expert at ASO-Perform-Apps (German ASO consulting company). In his post, Maximilian offers us the results of 5 very interesting ASO keywords experimentations he made on the App Store. His objective was to try understanding the recent Apple App Store algorithm changes. Find out his 5 insightful discoveries right away. The Apple App Store, a complex and ever-growing …