This week we’re introducing you to Brian Egerup Kjærulff, founder and CEO at Mobtimizers. In this interview, Brian explains his digital space background and experience. He also gives out some precious tips on ASO localization. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always worked with a particular passion for digital strategy and optimization. Together with a partner, who is a creative analytics expert, I founded Mobtimizers in 2014 in order to …
United States / US English
Publix Super Markets Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Lifestyle||2.10.1||January 29, 2018||3.89|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1155 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.10.1 released on January 29, 2018
Fixes to app-wide product search
Version 2.7.0 released on July 24, 2017
· Added the ability to search for products and add items to your shopping list using voice commands.
· Bug fixes
Version 2.6.1 released on June 08, 2017
Version 2.5.0 released on March 06, 2017
- Added the ability for customers to add items to their shopping list using the global barcode scanner.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Making shopping a pleasure is easier than ever with our app, designed to help you save time and money. Whether you need ideas for dinner tonight, or just appreciate convenience, you’ll love all the features we’ve included.
● Use the microphone icon to search for products, order from Online Easy Ordering or add items to your shopping list.
● Use the barcode scanner to scan and add items to your shopping list.
● View sale items from our weekly ad, specific to your store.
● Review and clip coupons to easily redeem in store.
● Browse products on sale by department or category, including BOGOs.
● Create, save, and access grocery lists for products in the weekly ad and see what aisle they’re in.
● Find your nearest store and details about it (directions, phone number, store hours and holidays, etc.).
● Peruse Aprons recipes for meal and menu ideas, and add ingredients or entire recipes to your grocery list.
● Learn about our new and signature products on the Featured Products page.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/publix
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/publix
Publix Ranking History | Lifestyle
Publix daily app ranking in Lifestyle category for the last 30 days.
Publix Worldwide Rankings | Lifestyle
Publix rankings per country in Lifestyle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
SEO revolutionized the way companies optimize the visibility of their websites. Fifteen years later, another optimization tool is gaining traction among the apps’ developers community. Creativity is just the first step Having a great idea is just the first step in a long and complicated process. If you wanna be the next Mark Zuckerberg, you should rather think about “marketing”, “advertising” and “optimization”. Totally, there are more than 775.000 apps available on the App Store …