Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Music & Audio||7.0.21||March 27, 2018||3.54|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1936 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 7.0.21 released on March 27, 2018
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Version 6.5.8 released on December 14, 2017
Minor bug fixes
Version 4.2.3 released on April 10, 2017
- Added backup tone for alarm if station stream cannot connect
- Multiple crash fixes
- Design & layout improvements and corrections
- Fixed bugs when scrolling to the bottom of content
- Fixed skip buttons not functioning for podcasts
- Fixed issue with Now Playing information not updating
- Additional bug fixes
Version 4.2.2 released on December 05, 2016
* Updated for Android 6 Marshmallow. Be sure to allow location permissions so we can detect your nearby stations
* Fixed bug causing paused audio to resume after receiving an alert
* Multiple crash fixes, especially for devices running Android 4.4 and Android 6
* Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Now, the radio experience you love goes with you - wherever, whenever. The Radio.com app gives you access to over 225 FM, AM and HD stations and more than 350 leading podcasts, all in a user friendly, curated platform.
Search by location, genre or category to explore a top-rated lineup of the best live and local music, news and sports stations, leading personalities and original content.
• Discover a fresh perspective to the audio content you crave from locally curated stations near you, in your home town or all around the U.S.
• Browse stations to view show schedules, social media, original content and podcasts.
• Save your favorite stations and podcasts for easy access to the content you love.
• View track and artist info with album art - see what is playing on a station before you start listening.
• Follow your favorite MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA and college teams by listening to the top rated sports stations across the country.
• Access popular programming and celebrated personalities on WEEI, KISW, The Spot, 1010 WINS, The Fan (WFAN) and more.
• Subscribe and listen to your favorite podcasts including Pod Save America, theSkimm, Goop, The Taz Show, and many more.
• Download podcast episodes to listen offline.
• Wake up to your favorite station with the alarm feature!
Take Radio.com on the go!
• Use Chromecast to listen on your connected devices.
• Listen in your car using Android Auto.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings.
To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Radio.com Ranking History | Music & Audio
Radio.com daily app ranking in Music & Audio category for the last 30 days.
Radio.com Worldwide Rankings | Music & Audio
Radio.com rankings per country in Music & Audio category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …