United States / US English
RARLAB (published by win.rar GmbH),
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||5.60.build57||May 16, 2018||4.43|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1336 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.60.build57 released on May 16, 2018
a) if large file or group of files was sent to RAR from another file manager and user pressed "Cancel" in "Reading file data" dialog before all files had been processed, in some cases, depending on a file manager and data formats it uses, RAR could delete already processed files.
Version 5.60.build52 released on March 30, 2018
1. "Install unknown apps" permission is added, so .apk files can be started from RAR in Android 8+.
2. RAR user interface was inaccessible while opening an archive from sources like a cloud storage or email attachment. It could led to "application not responding" warning for large archives. Fixed now.
3. RAR did not delete temporary files in some cases. Fixed now.
4. Progress bar is displayed while reading contents of tar.gz and tar.bz2.
Version 5.60.build49 released on February 06, 2018
1. "Repair" command efficiency is improved for recovery record protected RAR5 archives. Now it can detect deletions and insertions of unlimited size also as shuffled data including data taken from several recovery record protected archives and merged into a single file in arbitrary order.
2. RAR 5.50 build 46 failed to unpack split .001, .002 files. Fixed.
3. RAR 5.60 build 48 could fail to unpack some large ZIP files. Fixed.
Version 5.50.build45 released on August 22, 2017
Following bugs are fixed:
1. RAR could not restore the dictionary size saved in compression profile, so default size was used instead.
2. Fixed crashes when unpacking corrupt RAR archives.
3. "Checksum error" could be mistakenly reported for some valid GZIP archives.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
RARLAB's RAR is an all-in-one, original, free, simple, easy and quick compression program, archiver, assistant, extractor, manager and even a basic file explorer.
RAR can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA, PPMd and XZ compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
RAR displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. RAR requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads. "Install unknown apps" permission is requested, so .apk files can be started
from RAR in Android 8+.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
RAR Ranking History | Tools
RAR daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
RAR Worldwide Rankings | Tools
RAR rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.