We’re very excited to introduce our new ASO Interviews series featuring our ASO experts. To kick this off, Gabe from Incipia offers his personal experience in the app’s world and gives out some powerful tips to boost your app’s performance and ROI. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? Incipia is a mobile app development and marketing company with a specialty in stable app development (building apps set to scale, rather than …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Travel and Local||1.38||October 30, 2017||4.63|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2298 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.38 released on October 30, 2017
Version 1.37 released on September 03, 2017
Version 1.36 released on July 16, 2017
Performance improvements for searches on slow networks.
Bug fixes and typo corrections.
Version 1.35 released on June 02, 2017
Bug fix for crash when going to "More Information" (Wikipedia Articles) screen.
Bug fix for crash when long pressing the map.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
My Elevation uses web services to get your precise surface elevation based on your current location. This is far more accurate than the elevation data provided by your device. But there's so much more you can do with My Elevation. Try it and see!
● The application shows the surface elevation above sea level based a latitude and longitude. It does not provide altitude in cases were you are in an aircraft, high up in a building, or high off of ground for some reason.
● This application must have a working data connection to be able to show your position on the map, get your precise elevation and provide much additional rich content . It does not have an off line mode. Please consider this before giving poor ratings when it doesn't work when you have no data connection.
● Follow Me Mode - Follows your current location in real time. Watch your movements on a map and see your elevation and coordinates updating as you move.
● Search for Locations and watch the map fly over to them. My Elevation will tell you the weather there and let you browse Wikipedia articles about attractions nearby the location. If your curious at all about other places you will love this !
● Long press a location on the map and My Elevation will tell you the weather there and let you browse Wikipedia articles about attractions nearby the location.
● See street level view panoramas of places you search for or locations you long press.
● Share your location or what you find in searches with your friends in a text or email.
Map Mode - Lets you pick one of four Google Map types (Normal, Satellite, Topo and Hybrid)
2D/3D Maps - Toggle between the two modes
Try it out and let us know how it goes.
email us at email@example.com
or visit https://www.facebook.com/MyElevation
This application uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous data about how the application is used and what failures occur. This allows us to make the application better with each release. You can opt out of this by un-checking the Analytics data item in the application preferences. No personally identifying information is collected.
My Elevation Ranking History | Travel and Local
My Elevation daily app ranking in Travel and Local category for the last 30 days.
My Elevation Worldwide Rankings | Travel and Local
My Elevation rankings per country in Travel and Local category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
On September the 1st, Apple officially announced some major changes regarding the App Store. App names will now have a limit of 50 characters. Plus, obsolete and abandoned apps will be removed starting September 7, 2016. More info below. Apple continues improving the App Store discoverability Apple app discovery has always been controversial. With over 2 million of apps in the App Store, both app developers and app users’ experiences are often affected. Indeed, app …