This article has been published on Bizness Apps blog as a guest post on App Store Optimization (ASO). Check out these 9 effective tips to improve your App Store discoverability. Read the entire post on Bizness Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” has become inevitable. It is essential to optimize your app for App Store search engines, as increasing your app’s visibility will ultimately result in an increase in app users. Just …
United States / US English
Comcast Entertainment Group,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||4.1.316||April 25, 2017||4.04|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1404 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.1.38 released on September 22, 2016
Version 4.1.186 released on January 01, 1970
Version 4.1.253 released on February 22, 2017
Version 4.1.266 released on March 20, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Be pop cultured. E! News has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Here's what you get with the E! News app:
- Watch the latest E! News videos and behind-the-scenes extras from your favorite E! shows like "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," “The Arrangement”, ”The Royals," “Rob & Chyna,” “Total Divas" and “Hollywood Medium.”
- Be the first to know breaking news with our mobile alerts!
- Access faster-loading videos, articles and full-screen photo galleries via a slick home screen that's quick and easy to use.
- Keep up with the latest trends and get in-depth fashion and beauty coverage with the E! Style Collective.
- Tune in to our exclusive livestreams, including "Live From E!" and "Live From the Red Carpet."
- Share everything from E! News with your friends on social media, directly from the app.
Connect with us!
- Website: Eonline.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/enews
- Instagram: Instagram.com/enews
- Snapchat: snapchat.com/add/e_news
- Twitter: Twitter.com/enews
- Newsletter: Eonline.com/newsletter
We're always happy to get your feedback to help us improve the app. Email us at email@example.com.
For full TV episodes, download the E! Now app, available in the Google Play Store.
E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
E! News Ranking History | News & Magazines
E! News daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
E! News Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
E! News rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …