Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …
United States / US English
Comcast Entertainment Group,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||News & Magazines||4.1.316||April 25, 2017||4.04|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1404 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.1.316 released on April 25, 2017
Version 4.1.271 released on March 21, 2017
Version 4.1.266 released on March 20, 2017
Version 4.1.253 released on February 22, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Be pop cultured. E! News has everything you need to know, right when you need to know it.
Here's what you get with the E! News app:
- Watch the latest E! News videos and behind-the-scenes extras from your favorite E! shows like "Keeping Up With the Kardashians," “The Arrangement”, ”The Royals," “Rob & Chyna,” “Total Divas" and “Hollywood Medium.”
- Be the first to know breaking news with our mobile alerts!
- Access faster-loading videos, articles and full-screen photo galleries via a slick home screen that's quick and easy to use.
- Keep up with the latest trends and get in-depth fashion and beauty coverage with the E! Style Collective.
- Tune in to our exclusive livestreams, including "Live From E!" and "Live From the Red Carpet."
- Share everything from E! News with your friends on social media, directly from the app.
Connect with us!
- Website: Eonline.com
- Facebook: Facebook.com/enews
- Instagram: Instagram.com/enews
- Snapchat: snapchat.com/add/e_news
- Twitter: Twitter.com/enews
- Newsletter: Eonline.com/newsletter
We're always happy to get your feedback to help us improve the app. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For full TV episodes, download the E! Now app, available in the Google Play Store.
E! Entertainment Television, Inc.
E! News Ranking History | News & Magazines
E! News daily app ranking in News & Magazines category for the last 30 days.
E! News Worldwide Rankings | News & Magazines
E! News rankings per country in News & Magazines category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
With iOS 8, video is coming to the App Store. And it’s a great opportunity for you to leverage a new marketing asset and get more engaged customers. The App Preview videos that you will be able to submit (just like you do for your screenshots) some time this fall have a very specific format. But the fact that there are constraints and limitations to what you can do doesn’t mean you can’t create a …