The app title is one of the most basic factors that can be improved in ASO (App Store Optimization or Mobile SEO). Indeed, it has a huge weight in the App Store algorithm. Naming your app is therefore very challenging and must be the result of a complete study. This blog post will give you our 5 tips to create or improve your app title. (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for Toilet Time) Why …
United States / US English
Spottoon – Premium Comics
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Comics||1.1.1||May 29, 2017||3.3|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1561 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.1.1 released on May 29, 2017
기존 19금 데이터 구조는 있었으나 사용안하는 데이터 삭제.
Version 1.0.10 released on December 11, 2016
Version 1.0.9 released on October 29, 2016
Version 1.0.8 released on October 26, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
A mobile optimized digital content service provider and publisher, as well as Local Global Partners with Huffington Post.
Check out **free previews of all webtoons** without signing up! Or get full access to all contents through instant sign up.
● MANAGE YOUR LIBRARY and enhance your collection!
● SYNC ALL DEVICES through your spottoon.com account to read anytime anywhere.
● READ WHILE ON THE MOVE - A pageless format for a convenient cinematic reading experience, ideally designed for smooth scrolling from panel to panel.
● EXPLORE A DIVERSE FLAVOR of characters as you set your eyes on the breathtaking visual quality and stunning artworks.
● Learn more about the world of K-pop and Korean dramas in just one swipe! Romance, action, mystery, horror, thriller, fantasy, comedy and many more!
● READ FOR FREE by following the free rotation of your favourite webtoons!
● SUBSCRIBE AND KEEP TRACK so you never miss new episodes, which are updated frequently every week!
● UNLOCK ALL EPISODES to scroll non-stop from episode to episode!
● Share, comment and like to create your own smart list and personalized recommendation!
*Get help for better performance and experience!
Payment and Customer Support email: email@example.com
Huffington Post: huffingtonpost.com/author/SPOTTOON
Spottoon – Premium Comics Ranking History | Comics
Spottoon – Premium Comics daily app ranking in Comics category for the last 30 days.
Spottoon – Premium Comics Worldwide Rankings | Comics
Spottoon – Premium Comics rankings per country in Comics category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Icons play an extremely important role in the Click Through Rate (CTR) of a mobile application. Just like in real life, the 1st impression matters a lot in the App Store. Apps need to have optimized icons to stand out from others. Check out our 9 Tips to help you create awesome icons… The importance of visual content People tend to feel overwhelmed by the humongous amount of various information and content present everywhere. Their …