Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Version 15.2 released on March 15, 2018
Manage your Favorites
• Get quick access to the items you use most.
• Syncs with Lightning for consistency from desktop to mobile
• A modern and intuitive experience when you create posts
• View multiple attachments and inline images on your Chatter posts
• See most relevant posts in the new Company Highlights feed
• Access Chatter Streams for your custom feeds
Plus, deeplinking into Quip, bug fixes and GDPR compliance
Version 14.3 released on November 27, 2017
Salesforce1 is now Salesforce. We’ve simplified our mobile brand to make it easy for you to experience the world’s #1 CRM. Look for our new app icon everywhere you use Salesforce from your mobile device.
We work hard to constantly improve your experience in Salesforce. In this version, you'll experience bug fixes and improved app performance.
Version 13.0 released on June 30, 2017
• Enhanced Search Experience: Find records easily within Salesforce1. Tap on the magnifying glass icon in the header to search.
• Schedule Events w/ Attendees: Create events with attendees that are created in & synced with Office 365.
• Support for Campaigns: Track campaign pipeline directly on the account record.
• Lightning Knowledge: Search & view Lightning Knowledge Articles.
• Case Comments: View, edit or delete complete case comments in the case feed.
• Bug Fixes & Performance Improvements
Version 12.1 released on March 22, 2017
• Offline Preferences: Define the objects that you want available in Salesforce1 when you’re offline
• Campaigns: For Marketing users, add new statuses, edit existing statuses, set default values, and remove statuses that are no longer in use
• Performance Improvements
• Bug Fixes