Today’s guest post is brought to us by Eugine Dychko, Content Manager at ComboApp. This article discusses about the expansion of Ad-Blocking and how the mobile ecosystem will adapt consequently. Find out 3 useful tips for app developers to adjust their app marketing strategy. Mobile Web Ads can now be Blocked on iOS The launch of Apple’s ad blocking apps has called for many discussions about its impact on the mobile ad industry. Even though …
United States / US English
Samsung Smart View
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||18.104.22.168||July 31, 2017||3.38|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2793 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 22.214.171.124 released on July 31, 2017
In this release:
1. Registered as a Foreground Service to address Wi-Fi disconnection after 10 mins in sleep mode so that Video and Music are stop playing
2. Fixed crashe issue when some of artworks are selected in Art mode
3. Removed a pop-up, selecting ‘Dismiss’ or ‘View on The Frame’ when setting artworks on Art Mode to simplize the setting step
4. Enabled ‘Set’ button after editing Matte option of the image which is already set on TV.
Version 126.96.36.199 released on July 11, 2017
In this release:
1. We brought back the Videos folder based on your feedback. You can access your photos, videos & music in separate folders and cast them to TV. You can preview video before casting it on the TV.
2. Use Floating Action Button to bring up the remote control with one click.
3. We added the familiar Red, Blue, Green & Yellow color buttons to soft remote.
4. An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users to customize Arts & Photos.
5. Improved stability & performance.
Version 188.8.131.52 released on June 15, 2017
In this release:
1. We brought back the Videos folder based on your feedback. Now you can access your photos, videos and music in separate folders so you can cast them to your TV.
2. We added the Red, Blue, Green and Yellow color buttons to the remote to make it easy to access them.
3. Bring up the remote control with one click using FAB.
4. Now you can preview a video before casting it on the TV.
5. An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users, to customize Arts or Photos.
Version 184.108.40.206 released on March 08, 2017
beta test version : Eden Mobile
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Extend your mobile contents onto your Samsung Smart TV and The FRAME TV
With the all-new Samsung Smart View app, you can enjoy your personalized Smart Hub experience on your smartphone or tablet with all the benefits of touch. Browse across your favorite live TV and streaming apps more. Discover and launch your movies, shows, sports, music or games directly from your phone without interrupting your viewing experience on the TV.
New features of Smart View include:
1. A brand new user interface that unifies your experience across all devices
2. Direct access to your favorite apps on the mobile phone without interrupting TV playback
3. A completely re-designed soft remote that is always accessible
4. Direct deep linking to your entertainment apps including sports, music and games
5. Ability to turn on the TV in Standby mode (Wake on Wireless) for supported models. Need Bluetooth to be ON on the mobile device or tablet.
6. A new game controller
7. An art mode navigation & setting menu for The Frame TV users, to customize Arts or Photos
Supported Smasung SmartTV models*:
. 2011 : LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above.
. 2012 : LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above.
. 2013 : LED F4500 and above (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above.
. 2014 : H4500, H5500 and above (except H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 : J4500, J5500 and above (except J6203).
. 2016 : K4300, K5300 and above.
. 2017 : ULS003U
* Supported TV models may vary by region.
* Art mode navigation is not supported for tablet models.
Storage: Required to access the local photos, music and videos on your phone to cast to TV from the app
Wi-Fi: Requires Wi-Fi access to send contents on the phone to TV
Phone Status: Required to check if network is connected
Internet: Required to connect to external content server
Location (Coarse): Discovers TVs in proximity (2016 and 2017 TV models)
Bluetooth: Needed to turn on TVs in Stand By mode (2016 and 2017 TV models)
Record Audio: Needed to send voice commands from the app to TV
Vibrate: Needed to provide tactile feedback when using the app
Wake Lock: Needed to prevent the phone from sleeping while using the app
*You can only change permissions for the App if your device is running Android OS version 6.0 or above. Please check if an OS update is available for your phone and upgrade to Android 6.0 or above.
*Some features of Smart View may be limited by region and release schedule, and Samsung does not guarantee that all features of Smart View will be available in all regions.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for feedback and help.
Samsung Smart View Ranking History | Tools
Samsung Smart View daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
Samsung Smart View Worldwide Rankings | Tools
Samsung Smart View rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
SEO revolutionized the way companies optimize the visibility of their websites. Fifteen years later, another optimization tool is gaining traction among the apps’ developers community. Creativity is just the first step Having a great idea is just the first step in a long and complicated process. If you wanna be the next Mark Zuckerberg, you should rather think about “marketing”, “advertising” and “optimization”. Totally, there are more than 775.000 apps available on the App Store …