Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Scribd gives you access to an unlimited* number of the best books, audiobooks, news, magazines, documents, and more. We make it easy for you to stay informed, discover new passions, and feed your curiosity. No matter what you’re looking for, Scribd is the only reading app you need.
Explore trending topics, get personalized recommendations, or check out collections hand-picked by business leaders, tastemakers, and our editors.
Membership includes monthly access to an unlimited number of the best books, audiobooks, documents, news, and magazines.
- Access an unlimited number of the best books and audiobooks, including award winners and bestsellers in every genre.
- Access to articles from Bloomberg Businessweek, Time Magazine, People Magazine, Foreign Policy, Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek, ELLE, ESPN, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Health, New York Magazine, and more.
- Access to select articles from the The Wall Street Journal Financial Times, The New York Times, the Financial Times, NPR, and more.
- Unlimited access to the world’s largest document library, which includes official government reports, academic dissertations, detailed scientific studies, and more.
- Store titles offline to enjoy at any time, even without an internet connection.
- Sync across all of your devices.
- Our membership is a monthly subscription that starts at $8.99 which automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.