Today’s guest post comes from Timur Taepov, Founder of JustForward.co – App Marketing Agency. In this post, Timur shows us how creating a podcast can leverage your app marketing strategy and drive organic downloads to your app. App marketing is getting more expensive The number of apps in app stores is increasing drastically every day. According to Statista, as of May 2015, there are 1.5 million apps in Google Play and 1.4 million apps in …
United States / US English
Scribd - Reading Subscription
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Books & Reference||8.3.0||March 14, 2018||4.34|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1683 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.3.0 released on March 14, 2018
Version 8.2.2 released on February 28, 2018
Version 8.2.0 released on February 15, 2018
Version 8.1.2 released on January 31, 2018
- We’ve done away with credits, which means your subscription gives you access to an unlimited number of the best books, audiobooks, magazines, and more.
-General bug fixes and stabilization updates.
We release new updates every two weeks, which means you’ll get access to the latest bug fixes and updated features as soon as possible.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Scribd gives you access to an unlimited* number of the best books, audiobooks, news, magazines, documents, and more. We make it easy for you to stay informed, discover new passions, and feed your curiosity. No matter what you’re looking for, Scribd is the only reading app you need.
Explore trending topics, get personalized recommendations, or check out collections hand-picked by business leaders, tastemakers, and our editors.
Membership includes monthly access to an unlimited number of the best books, audiobooks, documents, news, and magazines.
- Access an unlimited number of the best books and audiobooks, including award winners and bestsellers in every genre.
- Access to articles from Bloomberg Businessweek, Time Magazine, People Magazine, Foreign Policy, Entertainment Weekly, Newsweek, ELLE, ESPN, Esquire, Cosmopolitan, Harper’s Bazaar, Men’s Health, New York Magazine, and more.
- Access to select articles from the The Wall Street Journal Financial Times, The New York Times, the Financial Times, NPR, and more.
- Unlimited access to the world’s largest document library, which includes official government reports, academic dissertations, detailed scientific studies, and more.
- Store titles offline to enjoy at any time, even without an internet connection.
- Sync across all of your devices.
- Our membership is a monthly subscription that starts at $8.99 which automatically renews unless the subscription is canceled at least 24 hours prior to the next billing date.
Scribd - Reading Subscription Ranking History | Books & Reference
Scribd - Reading Subscription daily app ranking in Books & Reference category for the last 30 days.
Scribd - Reading Subscription Worldwide Rankings | Books & Reference
Scribd - Reading Subscription rankings per country in Books & Reference category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This new guest post is brought to us by Max Hornostaiev, CTO of Erminesoft, app development company. Picking a contractor for mobile app development for your business is a very crucial moment. Let’s see what often happens when someone has an idea to develop a mobile application for Android or iOS. What is the typical contractor choice process for a newbie? An idea bearer starts to frantically recall familiar programmers to find out whether someone …