This is some great news for iOS developers. The approval of their apps will now be shortened to about 24 hours only. It will certainly encourage them to make more frequent app updates and therefore, improve the quality of their apps. Apple intensifies the competition with Android Who has never complain about Apple’s review process length? Submitting an app to the App Store has always been seen as painful by app developers, excited to finally …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||2.10.2||June 09, 2017||4.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1200 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.10.2 released on June 09, 2017
New in version 2.10.2:
- Add "rainbow" scanner color. Change the preferred color you'd like the in-store scanner to flash as a confirmation from your user settings page!
New in version 2.10.1:
- Sleek, lighter new style all around.
- You can now search nearby locations by name!
- A new menu screen to help make browsing a little easier.
- Returned Android Wear after a bug hid it from users devices.
- Clarified the difference between "active" and "available" rewards.
Version 2.9.8 released on May 04, 2017
New in version 2.9.8:
Bug fixes and stability improvements!
- Android Wear is back! Sorry for the bug that hid it from some of our user's Android Wear devices!
- We handle errors you might get while browsing for locations much better
- We fixed an annoying bug in menu navigation
- We now show distance to nearby locations with walking time instead of miles
Version 2.9.7 released on April 03, 2017
New in version 2.9.7:
We're continuing to improve our Order Ahead experience! We're happy to present:
- A refreshed design. Orange is our favorite color, so we wanted to show it off more!
- You can now browse menus and create orders without logging in
- An improved menu browsing experience
- Tons of fixes for bugs to help make browsing, placing, and picking up orders easier
- Support for more locations than ever!
- A bunch of internal things that make our developers happy :)
Version 2.8.0 released on November 16, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Skip the line every time at all your favorite coffee and lunch spots with LevelUp! We hate waiting in lines (queues if you’re British) and figured you do too, so we’re doing something about it. Start your order with a single tap, never wait in line and enjoy your lunch break with LevelUp.
LevelUp gives you the power to order your coffee, lunch or afternoon snack directly with a single tap and have it ready when you get there. Forget about waiting in busy lines and reclaim your lunch hour. Getting started is easy:
Open the app and tap “Order Ahead" to see all the places near you. Browse through the menu and when you’re ready hit “Place My Order.”
Most orders are ready in 7-15 minutes. We’ll let you know when it's going to be ready and where to grab it in-store.
When you arrive, no need to wait in line! Your food is paid for and ready for you. Just grab your food from the normal pickup area and enjoy your lunch.
Tons of restaurants around you are already on LevelUp. And we're adding more daily. (Let us know if your favorite spot isn’t on yet!). Download the app, link your card, and skip the line every time.
Keyword: Level Up
LevelUp Ranking History | Food & Drink
LevelUp daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
LevelUp Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
LevelUp rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This new guest post is brought to us by Kanika Upadhyay, Head of Ad Quality at Bidstalk (now part of AppLift). In this post, Kanika describes 3 AdTech misadventures that she has experienced and shares their learnings. Over my 6 years in adtech, I have come across various functions and operations which always bask in the glory of how their product and engineering life cycles have evolved. I have met various vendors, all of them …