This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Art & Design||1.9.1||February 01, 2018||3.87|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1056 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 10 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.9.1 released on February 01, 2018
- Fixed missing images in help files.
Version 1.6.1 released on August 18, 2017
- App stability improved.
Version 1.6.0 released on June 28, 2017
- Draw shape tool added.
- Move tool added.
- Design grid color preference added.
- Help window added.
- Icons changed to material design.
- Minor fixes in user interface.
- Fixed multiple crashes.
Version 1.5.0 released on April 09, 2017
- Possibility to select portion of image to convert in the image to design screen.
- Open design dialog improved.
- Requesting permissions at run time implemented for Android 6.0 and higher.
- Fixed number format exceptions in blank design and image to design screens.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This tool allows you to create your own cross stitch design from image or create the blank one using popular DMC, Anchor or Gamma flosses color palette. You can edit design, add or delete colors, fill single stitches or areas. You will able to control color visibility to provide convinient stitching or you can create design in Crosti app using your personal computer and continue editing it on your mobile device. If you want to print produced desing, you will able to export it to images.
- Produce cross stitch designs up to 250 x 250 (500 x 500 in Pro version) in size and 48 colors (96 in Pro version).
- Convert any image or its portion to cross stitch design.
- Design editing: stitch color change, edit stitch type, fill areas, drawing shapes.
- Stitching from device screen.
- Color palette editing: color change (in Pro version), color icon change.
- Palettes supported: DMC, Anchor, Gamma.
- Export design to images or pdf file (in Pro version).
- Support *.cst format from Crosti for personal computer.
CrossStitch Editor Ranking History | Art & Design
CrossStitch Editor daily app ranking in Art & Design category for the last 30 days.
CrossStitch Editor Worldwide Rankings | Art & Design
CrossStitch Editor rankings per country in Art & Design category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It is a common mistake to think that SEO (Search Engine Optimization) does not matter in terms of ASO (App Store Optimization). Many app developers leave aside important factors on which it is highly recommended to work to increase chances of success in the app world. Find out our 4 tips to optimize your SEO in your App Marketing strategy… Go for SEO! Launching an app is very challenging. Well, obviously only if you intend …