United States / US English
Sherpaa Health, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Medical||1.3.3||April 23, 2017||3.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1743 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.3.3 released on April 23, 2017
Version 1.3.0 released on August 21, 2016
Version 1.2.0 released on July 13, 2016
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
This app enables you to use your Sherpaa account on your Android device.
Sherpaa is your go-to for all things health.
We’re a team of friendly doctors here to help you whenever you have a medical concern, a question, an ache or a worry.
70% of health concerns are resolved by our doctors on the spot without you having to visit a doctor’s office, saving you time & a pesky co-pay.
Depending on the type of Sherpaa account provided for you, Sherpaa offers:
- Sherpaa Doctors for diagnoses and treatments
- Referrals to Sherpaa-trusted specialists for in-person visits
- Your medications refilled conveniently
- The best and least costly medical tests and procedures
- The best mental health specialists for your unique needs
You can ask Sherpaa’s Doctors anything. Here are a few to cover the scope of the problems we solve:
- My doctor says I need an MRI. Where should I go?
- I woke up with cold sores, can you call in Valtrex?
- Can I get reimbursed for contact lenses?
- Does my insurance cover physical therapy?
- I took Advil today. Can I still drink?
- Should I get my cholesterol checked?
- I just ended a very long relationship and I’m depressed. How can I cope?
- I'd like to quit smoking. How do I start?
- Do I have a gluten allergy?
- I grind my teeth. Will acupuncture help?
- My partner was laid off last month and the stress is really becoming a strain on our relationship. Is there someone we can talk to?
If your concern arises between 8am and 8pm, our goal is to respond almost immediately. We respond most quickly to messages sent via our app. If it’s after 8pm and you need an answer before the next morning, please call us.
Sherpaa Ranking History | Medical
Sherpaa daily app ranking in Medical category for the last 30 days.
Sherpaa Worldwide Rankings | Medical
Sherpaa rankings per country in Medical category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.