Getting your app reviewed by App Review Sites can drastically help you gain traffic and increase your app authority in the app stores. This will ultimately maximize your App Store visibility and increase your organic downloads. Find below a list of 200+ app review websites including all major app review websites in English, French, Dutch, German and Spanish for both iOS (iPhone + iPad) and Android applications. 200+ App Review Websites Listing Help us keep …
United States / US English
Sleeperbot Fantasy Football, Basketball, and more
Blitz Studios, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||4.2.0||August 03, 2017||4.48|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2978 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 8 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.2.0 released on August 03, 2017
Season long leagues the way it should be!
Fix green screen stuck bug (for real)
Fix app crashes (for real x2)
- Season-long fantasy football leagues - drafts begin July 17th.
- Create your own private and public channels to gather with other players/fantasy fans
- You can now add friends. YAY
- Official NBA alerts channel
- You can now block other members. BLOCKS LIKE DEANDRE
- Must request permission to direct message other members. NO MORE RANDOM SURPRISES
Version 4.1.2 released on July 24, 2017
Version 3.2.2 released on September 20, 2016
Version 3.1.0 released on August 15, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Sleeperbot is a messenger app for fantasy and sports fans. It's where you go to chat with other players, play games, and just hang out.
For the first time, you can feel like you are at the local sports pub or at the stadium with friends and other fans.
- Leagues: play in season-long fantasy football leagues with your friends
- Channels: join sports communities both large and small, and chat with other fans
- Scores: get up the the second information on what’s going on
- Chat: 1:1 and group messaging with anyone on the app
- Alerts: Get fantasy football alerts & NBA alerts as fast as Twitter, without the clutter
Sleeperbot is the best way to stay connected to everything in sports.
Remember to also get our desktop app too at sleeperbot.com
Now that it is fantasy football season:
What our users love
"We've broken many stories before national media outlets and a lot of people on here are extremely knowledgeable. Lots of great advice and discussion from fans of all teams. You're basically guaranteed to win more money than you did last year if you use Sleeperbot."
- Our fantasy alert push notifications ensure you scoop up sleepers before your league mates.
- Ask advice about your team from the largest and most active fantasy football community in the world.
- Analysts help you break down and interpret news, injuries, and depth chart changes.
- Fantasy-relevant player statistics you can't get anywhere else (in-season)
- Up to the minute depth chart information (in-season)
- The most accurate week-to-week rankings in Fantasy Football (in-season)
- Keep in touch with other fantasy football managers via group and 1:1 chat.
Q: Is Sleeperbot actually faster than Adam Schefter with breaking news?
A: We are either a few seconds slower or minutes faster, depending on the type of news.
Q: Where does Sleeperbot source it's sleeper alerts?
A: We use a combination of twitter and our own members, whichever is faster. We sift through the junk for only the most relevant info so you don't have to follow 300 different beat writers on twitter and get notified on what they had for breakfast.
Q: What's an example of a stat that I can't get from other apps?
A: A lot of apps don't include average depth of target and average depth of catch, for example, or add/drop trends. We do, among other things.
Q: Sleeperbot was way too active last year, I couldn't read the topics fast enough.
A: Our activity is very high (like Josh Gordon) so we developed algorithms this off-season to keep the community feeling medium-sized, even when over 100,000 members are on simultaneously, you'll feel right at home with a subset of the members.
Download the most complete fantasy football app on the market today, there is no competition.
Sleeperbot Fantasy Football, Basketball, and more Ranking History | Sports
Sleeperbot Fantasy Football, Basketball, and more daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Sleeperbot Fantasy Football, Basketball, and more Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Sleeperbot Fantasy Football, Basketball, and more rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …