Today’s guest post is brought to us by Steve Young, indie app developer and founder of AppMasters.co. Don’t hesitate to download his free App Marketing Resource Kit to maximize your app traction. In this article, you will discover his 7 step process to boost your app downloads through media coverage. Find out Steve’s tips & tricks to get your app covered by big publications. Did you know that getting press coverage for your app launch can drive …
United States / US English
Sonic Industries Services, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Food & Drink||3.1.1||October 18, 2017||4.27|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
Your app description seems to be too short.
Show more >
It's only 898 characters. We strongly recommend writing at least 1.000 characters. Use content that will make your app unique (features description, characteristics, how to use your app, ...). Your description needs to convince people to download your app. Also, descriptions on Google Play are taken into account by the algorithm so it is important to add relevant and important keywords in your copy. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app description.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.1.1 released on October 18, 2017
Bug fixes and improvements
Version 3.0.1 released on June 23, 2017
• New gift card designs to buy for yourself or send as a gift.
• We’ve tweaked some things to make check in and payment faster and more reliable.
• American Express cards can again be successfully added to the app.
• If you don’t have a credit card on your account (just a gift card) and you don’t have enough on your card to pay for your full order, you can now pay only what's left on your card, or add a credit card to reload.
• Bug fixes.
Version 2.3.1 released on January 11, 2017
• Bug Fixes
Version 2.3.0 released on November 09, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
The SONIC Drive-In app lets you pay with your phone, get rewards, find out about new items and offers, browse the menu, check nutritional information, send gift cards and more!
• Earn rewards for reloading your MySONIC card in the app (and get other rewards every month just because we like you)!
• Use your phone to pay. Our new mobile payment process lets you check in to pay at any time during your order and keep track of your order’s progress in the app. Plus, you’ll get rewards like free tots for reloading your card.
• Send and receive digital gift cards in the app. Pay your friends back for your last SONIC run. Say Thank You to your mom. Wish your friends a Happy Birthday, Happy Hanukkah, or just Happy Hour!
• Find the closest SONIC Drive-In locations in your area and see their hours.
• Browse the menu. Check out what’s new and view nutritional info for each item.
SONIC Drive-In Ranking History | Food & Drink
SONIC Drive-In daily app ranking in Food & Drink category for the last 30 days.
SONIC Drive-In Worldwide Rankings | Food & Drink
SONIC Drive-In rankings per country in Food & Drink category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …