With iOS 8, video is coming to the App Store. And it’s a great opportunity for you to leverage a new marketing asset and get more engaged customers. The App Preview videos that you will be able to submit (just like you do for your screenshots) some time this fall have a very specific format. But the fact that there are constraints and limitations to what you can do doesn’t mean you can’t create a …
United States / US English
Digital Clock Widget Xperia
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Personalization||18.104.22.168||August 14, 2017||4.21|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2330 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 22.214.171.124 released on August 14, 2017
- Added: option for Small minutes in “Font settings”
- Added: (Android 4.2+) Using a time font marked with “SYSTEM” guarantees always correct time in the widget, even if the app is killed. If you have problems with wrong time, this is the easiest way to fix it!
- Added: SYSTEM fonts only: option to put AM/PM next to the time or to the date
- Improved: wide widget layout, now also possible to set its vertical alignment
- Fixed: (rare) all user setting changes are lost on some devices
Version 126.96.36.199 released on February 11, 2017
- Added: two new weather providers: Weather Underground and Apixu (both require registration)
- Fixed: increased battery consumption on some devices since last update
- Fixed: clock showing incorrect time on some devices since last update
- Changed: wind direction: 8 new possible values added: NNE, ENE, ESE, SSE, SSW, WSW, WNW, NNW (for total possible 16)
- Added: Dark Sky: current weather condition translations for: Bulgarian, Catalan, Estonian, Slovenian
Version 188.8.131.52 released on January 30, 2017
Version 184.108.40.206 released on December 22, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Help us translate the app in your language or improve the current translation by going to: http://bit.ly/digital_clock_xperia_translate
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2), wide (4x1) and tall (2x2) resizable digital clock widgets with 8 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping parts of the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2, 4.3 and 4,4 only*, supported on selected devices)
- Backup & restore settings
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 12 additional fonts
- Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
- Location data may be used for providing you more relevant ads
* With the release of Android 5.0 Google removed the support for custom lock screen widgets
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Digital Clock Widget Xperia Ranking History | Personalization
Digital Clock Widget Xperia daily app ranking in Personalization category for the last 30 days.
Digital Clock Widget Xperia Worldwide Rankings | Personalization
Digital Clock Widget Xperia rankings per country in Personalization category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …