Your app is great, your icon stands out, your screenshots are done… it’s now time to write your description! I know, I know… it’s not the most exciting part, but it is still a very important factor to work on in your App Marketing strategy. Let me help you with these 5 tips to write the best description possible… Why description matters… A LOT Description copy can be really tricky. Optimizing it is however a …
United States / US English
Football NFL 2017 Schedule, Live Scores, & Stats
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||6.6.4||December 26, 2017||4.48|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1289 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 24 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.6.4 released on December 26, 2017
Version 7.4.1 released on November 03, 2017
- Set team favorites & team alerts by tapping on the menu icon in the upper left corner
- Show games by division or team by tapping the more icon in the upper right corner
- Performance enhancements & bug fixes
Version 7.4 released on October 07, 2017
Version 7.3.3 released on September 08, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Tired of cluttered sports apps? Want lightning fast football scores, up to the minute NFL stats, and real-time play-by-play? Look no further!
** Updated for the 2017 NFL Season **
* NFL Scores & game statuses update LIVE! Stay on top of your teams when on the go.
* Customize the schedule the way you want: filter by teams, division, or conference.
* Real-time play by play so you can stay on top of the action!
* Includes pre-game matchup stats and live team & player boxscore stats!
* What's that channel? Broadcast & DirectTV listings for all games included.
* Never miss a game! Set an alarm and be reminded to tune in.
* Check out the latest football news while on the go.
* No connection? No problem! The entire schedule is on your phone & alarms are set locally.
* View team standings by division or conference.
* Check scores of previous football games easily.
* Includes the 2017 NFL schedule. Playoff games added automatically.
** Please note: This app is not endorsed by or affiliated with the National Football League. Any trademarks used in the app are done so under "fair use" with the sole purpose of identifying the respective entities, and remain the property of their respective owners.
Football NFL 2017 Schedule, Live Scores, & Stats Ranking History | Sports
Football NFL 2017 Schedule, Live Scores, & Stats daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Football NFL 2017 Schedule, Live Scores, & Stats Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Football NFL 2017 Schedule, Live Scores, & Stats rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …