iTunes Radio is to be launched in the UK shortly. Is it to be considered as a serious threat to other existing successful platforms? Here’s a recap of the actual situation with an overview of the 5 biggest music streaming apps in the UK. Streaming Services invasion Nowadays, information is universally accessible and shareable to anyone, anywhere. It is ridiculously easy to find anything we’re looking for on the Internet. For most of us, it …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Events||1.0.0||August 22, 2016||4.93|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1789 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your app is still in the first version. Did you plan any updates? Users love new features.
Show more >
Version 1.0.0 released on August 22, 2016
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Happy anniversary! The official app for The Fest 15 and Pre-Fest 4 In Little Ybor is here!
NEW THIS YEAR!
• Scrolling through the full band list is much faster now, and you can filter it down and check out our international bands and Florida exclusives.
• While we're on the subject... bands, comedy performers, and wrestlers each get their own lists now.
• Added some hourly separators when you view the day's schedule by time.
• Oh yeah, and we fixed that nasty issue from last year which upset you and your data plans.
• Full schedule and venue maps for The Fest 15 and Pre-Fest 4 in Little Ybor.
• FEST NOW lets you see who's next on your schedule, who's playing right now, and what's in the next hour - all on the main screen of the app.
• Browse the entire schedule of shows and sort them by venue or time. Save shows to your own personal schedule.
• If any of your saved events change, get recommendations for other sets by that band and other performances in that time slot.
• Check out this year's performers - including band bios, photos, music samples, and videos.
• Read up on each venue - including age limits, capacities, food and drink menus, and more!
• Follow our Twitter and Instagram feeds to check out official @thefestfl tweets and pics AND don't forget to follow #fest15 and #prefestybor4 activity to hear from other FEST goers! Be sure to check these throughout the weekend for Mystery Band announcements and other last-minute surprises.
International visitors, fret not. You only need data access for updates, weather, and the social network feeds. Everything else will work offline!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @stephanwozniak for support and comments.
Fest 15 Ranking History | Events
Fest 15 daily app ranking in Events category for the last 30 days.
Fest 15 Worldwide Rankings | Events
Fest 15 rankings per country in Events category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is our second Interview from our ASO expert Benjamin, from Growfirst. Learn more about Benjamin and get insights on his app marketing experience with the German market. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? My name is Benjamin, I’m 25 and together with my partner Johannes von Cramon and the app agency Next Munich I started “Growfirst” in early 2016. It’s basically a mobile marketing consultancy/agency with a strong focus on …