Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award
• Google Play’s Best of 2015
• Kidscreen’s Best Preschool Game App
Care for your very own Very Hungry Caterpillar, a tamagotchi style virtual pet based on the best-selling picture book!
Eric Carle’s much-loved character, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, has won the hearts of millions of children around the world for more than 45 years. Now, for the first time, The Very Hungry Caterpillar is brought to life in a stunning educational 3D interactive app.
My Very Hungry Caterpillar will captivate you as he crawls across the screen! Have fun playing and learning together. Feed him, draw with him, pick him up, or take a peek into his colorful toy box. Help him explore nature - pick fruits from trees, play in the pond and grow beautiful flowers.
You'll soon fall in love with your own adorable Very Hungry Caterpillar as you enjoy a range of fun activities together. Hatch him from an egg, drag tasty fruits from a nearby tree, then watch as he eats them! And when My Very Hungry Caterpillar gets sleepy, just tuck him into his bed.
Each time you wake him up, it’s time for an exciting new adventure: push him on a swing, sail on a pond with bobbing Rubber Ducks, and grow flowers and fruit in a magical 3D garden.
The more you play, the more surprises you'll find including new activities, new fruit, and new toys unlocked over time. Chase a bouncing ball, pop floating bubbles and watch out for the wind-up Grouchy Ladybug!
Day by day, My Very Hungry Caterpillar grows bigger and bigger, until he changes into a beautiful butterfly. Then a new egg is laid and the adventure begins again.
It's a world of beauty and color you'll return to again and again.
Designed for preschoolers and Eric Carle fans of all ages, My Very Hungry Caterpillar includes the following features:
• Amazing 3D My Very Hungry Caterpillar interactive character
• Develops nurturing skills and encourages a love of nature
• Wide range of interactive activities
• Non-competitive individualized play
• Beautifully-illustrated scenes based on Eric Carle’s bright and colorful hand-painted collage illustrations
• Intuitive, child-friendly and easy to use
• Charming musical effects and comforting soundtrack
• Best of Google Play
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the Bologna Ragazzi Digital Award, 2015
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 9 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
• Lima International Licensing Industry award
• 4 Teachers With Apps Recommendations
• Appy Awards
Visit us: storytoys.com
Email us: For any technical issues please email us at email@example.com
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.