This week, we had the privilege to collaborate with Tapdaq, the famous mobile advertising platform. We proudly contributed to their blog with a new guest post on App Store Optimization. Are you struggling with your copywriting? Follow our 4 tips to come up with a great app description and increase your organic downloads. Read the rest of this article on Tapdaq blog. App Store Optimisation (ASO), or “Mobile SEO”, is getting increasingly popular as the number of available …
United States / US English
Strava Running and Cycling GPS
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Health & Fitness||16.0.0||August 03, 2017||4.56|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2830 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 16.0.0 released on August 03, 2017
Run Workout Analysis on Mobile: Workout Analysis is our most popular Premium running feature, and now you can access it from your smartphone.
Version 15.0.0 released on July 20, 2017
Version 14.0.0 released on July 06, 2017
Version 13.0.0 released on June 21, 2017
Club Posts: To make sure you don't miss anything from your favorite clubs, your feed will now include all official posts from clubs you follow.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Millions of runners and cyclists use Strava to record their activities, compare performance over time, compete with their community, and share the photos, stories and highlights of their activities with friends.
Track Your Runs and Rides for Free
• Activity Tracking: During and after activity, get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned, as well as an interactive map of your activity
• Personal Challenge: Participate in monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Segments: Runs and rides can get long -- see how you fared on sub-sections of your activity with Strava Segments
Connect with Friends and Fellow Athletes
• Social Training: Follow friends, training buddies and pros to view each other’s activities and encourage them with kudos and comments
• Activity Photos: Showcase the best moments of your run or ride
• Friendly Competition: Dig deep and shoot for a top time on segment leaderboards
• Strava on Social: Share activity details on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Pair Your Favorite Technology
• Device Friendly: Strava works with almost all GPS running watches, cycling computers and activity trackers
• Heart Rate: Train with a heart rate monitor for additional performance data
• Android Wear: Record and upload an entire Strava activity without using your phone with the Android Wear 2.0 watches
Additional web-only features, including route building, clubs and group activities, are available to all Strava athletes at www.strava.com .
Passionate Athletes: Go Premium
• Train for peak performance with personalized coaching
• Get unrivaled live performance feedback during your activity
• Geek out with exclusive and detailed analysis after every activity
These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example the Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 and the Galaxy Express 2 . See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
Strava Running and Cycling GPS Ranking History | Health & Fitness
Strava Running and Cycling GPS daily app ranking in Health & Fitness category for the last 30 days.
Strava Running and Cycling GPS Worldwide Rankings | Health & Fitness
Strava Running and Cycling GPS rankings per country in Health & Fitness category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We’re proud to collaborate with Appsbuilder, the innovative mobile publishing and distribution platform empowering its users to build a solid mobile presence. Here is a sneek peek of our guest post. Read the rest of this blog post on Appsbuilder blog. This crazy app world Apps are everywhere. They help us find our way, pick what food to eat and where to eat it. They entertain us, amuse us and connect us with our friends and family… For many of …