We’re very excited to introduce our new ASO Interviews series featuring our ASO experts. To kick this off, Gabe from Incipia offers his personal experience in the app’s world and gives out some powerful tips to boost your app’s performance and ROI. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? Incipia is a mobile app development and marketing company with a specialty in stable app development (building apps set to scale, rather than …
United States / US English
StubHub - Tickets to Sports, Concerts & Events
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Events||3.3.2||November 16, 2017||3.88|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 4164 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 14 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.3.2 released on November 16, 2017
• Speed through checkout when you pay with Google. (Available for US events only.)
• We’ve fixed a few things to make the app faster and easier to use.
Version 220.127.116.11 released on November 03, 2017
We hope you’re enjoying the StubHub app! In this update, we’ve fixed a few things to make the app faster and easier to use.
Version 18.104.22.168 released on September 19, 2017
• A new look for price alerts: Tell us what you want to pay and get notified when we find your tickets
• Better maps: Our venue maps are faster than ever, making it easier to find the seats you want
Version 22.214.171.124 released on August 10, 2017
• Speed through checkout with Android Pay
• Selling your tickets just got better! We’ve completely redesigned the way you’ll sell your tickets to make it easier and faster to list.
• Scan your mobile tickets, find events and more with your Android Wear watch
• Read notifications about your tickets, events and sales in your profile
• Use your mobile tickets, even when you’re not connected to the internet. Just sign in to the app after you get your tickets.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Buy and sell tickets at the world's largest ticket marketplace.
Buy tickets to sport events, concerts, comedy, music shows, Broadway shows, live gigs and tours – download this ticket app today for amazing experiences right at your fingertips.
Ticket selling is easy when you cannot make it to the events anymore, simply resell tickets with this ticket app.
Sports tickets, event tickets, theater tickets and more – every order is 100% guaranteed, with customer service all the way to your seat.
Buy and sell mobile tickets for over 10 million events. Buy the best seats at the best price in this ticket marketplace.
Sport events, concerts, shows and more exciting events are yours, so buy your tickets while they are available. Be a good sport and buy some for your friends as well.
TICKET MARKETPLACE – TOP REASONS TO DOWNLOAD THE STUBHUB APP:
1. Buy, sell and resell tickets to the world’s best events.
2. Event tickets with the best view: Virtual 360-degree views help you find the best tickets.
3. Ticket buying is safe with the StubHub FanProtect™ guarantee.
4. Buy and sell tickets for sports, live shows, concerts, comedy and more with confidence
5. Music experiences hold the keys to happiness: 62% of people say that attending a concert would make them happy.
6. Get in with just your phone: We have millions of mobile tickets so you can enter the event without the hassle of printing tickets
TICKET APP FEATURES:
TICKET MARKETPLACE FOR THE BEST EVENTS
● Event tickets by categories: View sports such as basketball and baseball, music concerts, shows and more by category
● Sports highlights: Enjoy events such as NFL, MLB, NBA, NCAA, college basketball and football games, motorsports and more.
● Live music recommendations: Let the fun find you with event recommendations based on your Spotify account, downloaded music and favorite artists
BUY TICKETS & NEVER MISS YOUR FAVORITE SHOW
● Go with friends: View which events your friends are going to
● Android Wear: See what’s happening near you and get notifications
MANAGE YOUR TICKETS EASILY
● My tickets: View your orders, listings and sales
● Android Wear: Use your Android Wear device to scan mobile tickets directly from your wrist
FIND THE BEST SEATS
● Interactive seating maps: See the view from the seats virtually before you buy your tickets
● Virtual view: Get an immersive, 3-D view from your section for selected venues.
SPEED THROUGH CHECKOUT
● Android Pay: Check out quickly and easily with Android Pay
Download today. Amazing experiences are right at your fingertips!
Buy and sell tickets for:
New York (Giants, Jets, Yankees, Mets, Knicks, Brooklyn Nets, Islanders, New Jersey Devils, MetLife Stadium, Citi Field, Yankee Stadium)
Los Angeles (Chargers, Rams, Los Angeles Angels, LA Dodgers, Clippers, Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, Kings, Memorial Coliseum, Dodger Stadium, Staples Center)
Chicago (Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Wrigley Field, Soldier Field, United Center)
Philadelphia (Eagles, Phillies, 76ers, Flyers, Lincoln Financial Field, Citizens Bank Park)
Dallas - Fort Worth (Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Dallas Stars)
Oakland (Raiders, Athletics, Golden State Warriors, O.co Coliseum)
San Francisco (49ers, Giants, Sharks, Levi's Stadium, AT&T Park)
Washington, D.C. (Redskins, Nationals, Wizards, Capitals, FedEx Field, Nationals Park)
Boston (Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins, Gillette Stadium, Fenway Park, Boston Garden)
Phoenix (Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Suns, Coyotes)
Detroit (Lions, Tigers, Pistons, Red Wings, Comerica Park, Tiger Stadium)
Minneapolis- Saint Paul (Vikings, Twins, Timberwolves, Wild)
Miami (Dolphins, Marlins, Heat, Panthers, American Airlines Arena, BB&T Center, Marlins Park)
Denver (Broncos, Colorado Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, Sports Authority Field)
Festivals and Concerts (U2, Lollapalooza, Bruno Mars and more!)
Get in touch with us, and share the StubHub experience with your friends:
StubHub - Tickets to Sports, Concerts & Events Ranking History | Events
StubHub - Tickets to Sports, Concerts & Events daily app ranking in Events category for the last 30 days.
StubHub - Tickets to Sports, Concerts & Events Worldwide Rankings | Events
StubHub - Tickets to Sports, Concerts & Events rankings per country in Events category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This is a very interesting guest post coming from Kate Abrosimova, Content Marketing Director at Yalantis (mobile application development company). This article goes through mobile app branding and talks about three fundamental things that mobile app owners need to define about their brands: brand personality, brand visual identity, and brand relationships. Learn how to do so below. Identify your brand Your brand is defined by the experience that customers have when they interact with your …