This week, we’re happy to host a guest post from Liza, Сontent Marketing Manager at SplitMetrics, an app A/B testing tool helping users to increase app conversions. Discover this step-by-step guide of a never-failing A/B testing strategy! Store metadata refinement is the first thing that comes to mind of mobile publishers once they hear about App Store Optimization (ASO). For sure, keywords, app name, subtitles, etc. are extremely important for app’s discoverability in the stores. …
United States / US English
BEAT MP3 - Rhythm Game
CREAPPTIVE Co., Ltd.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Music||1.5.7||February 23, 2017||3.95|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1654 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.5.7 released on February 23, 2017
We recommend you would better enjoy the game without charging cable, because touch pad was little bit insensible for some kind of models
- You can control the long note(hold note) in the setup.
Version 1.5.6 released on October 05, 2016
Version 1.5.5 released on November 19, 2014
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
★★★ Next generation auto music analysis rhythm game BEAT MP3! ★★★
Including MP3 file, moreover whole of extension of music file can be supported.
You can enjoyed this awesome rhythm game with your OWN music library in your mobile devices
Hit the notes at the correct time to get the highest score then share your score with your friends
Feature of BEAT MP3.
- This game includes exclusive music analysis system, makes perfect beat timing looks like which song writers made it.
- It also has random beat system which makes different kind of game even with the same song.
- You can enjoy the game without loading after 1st precision song analysis.
- It’s cozy, fantastic graphic and effect, especially fever mode will make you immersed in this game.
- It adds more exciting system with random bonus event.
- Auto accumulated system with 10 coins per 30 minutes.
- 3 different lines ( 4,5,6 lines)
- 9 steps speed ( 1x to 5x with 0.5 step)
- 4 steps mode ( Easy,Normal,Hard,Crazy)
- Beat sound on/off function
- Random beat on/off function( everytime you’ll se different note even with same song)
- Support four different language(Korean,Japanese,English,Chinese)
Provides guitar, drum, and music games.
1.Fever button bug fixed
1. Miss judgment fixed.
Touch a blank area not miss
2. It judges became more details.
3. Changed the color of long note&slide note.
1. Enlarge the touch area
2. Add buttons FEVER
3. bug correction which terminates the game while running.
BEAT MP3 - Rhythm Game Ranking History | Games - Music
BEAT MP3 - Rhythm Game daily app ranking in Games - Music category for the last 30 days.
BEAT MP3 - Rhythm Game Worldwide Rankings | Games - Music
BEAT MP3 - Rhythm Game rankings per country in Games - Music category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today we’re having the pleasure to read Peter Godtfredsen’s answers on our App Store Optimization (ASO) interview. Peter founded Mobtimizers together with Brian Kjaerulff, another of our ASO experts. Read his app marketing tips below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve always strived for a creative outlet in my work, beginning with music and art and moving onto design and data analysis. Joining forces with my business partner Brian Kjaerulff, …