It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
CareCredit Mobile App
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Finance||2.0.8 Release Build 28||August 03, 2017||2.45|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1929 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
You could add some screenshots.
Show more >
We only found 4 screenshots. It is recommended to use all 8 available slots. Make sure to include some text to describe your app on each screenshot. Don’t forget showcase your best features on the first screenshots as they will be displayed in the Search Results on the Play Store.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.0.1 Release Build 21 released on October 18, 2016
Version 2.0.2 Release Build 22 released on November 17, 2016
CareCredit Mobile App just got a make-over! And, we’ve got much more to offer than just good looks. We made several improvements to our app based on your feedback. Come check us out!
• Track the details of your Transaction and Payment History
• Store your faves: Save and store up to 5 of your favorite providers.
Cleanups and Bug extermination
• We fixed a bug that prevented login for folks with more than one account.
Version 2.0.3 Release Build 23 released on February 02, 2017
Version 2.0.4 Release Build 24 released on February 23, 2017
Based on your feedback we’ve made some enhancements and fixed bugs to help improve your experience.
• Added swipe gesture to access the digital card from account summary (Digital Card is available on most CareCredit accounts.)
• Fixed login issues for Android OS 4.3 and 4.4
• Made improvements on performance and stability.
• Dropped support for Android OS 4.2 and below
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Now there is a simple, convenient way to manage and use your CareCredit healthcare credit card. With the CareCredit Mobile App you can access your digital card, pay your bill, find participating providers and businesses, and set notifications. With a clear, simple design the CareCredit Mobile App offers features such as:
Easy Set-Up and Log In
• New to CareCredit Online Account Management? Setting up your account is fast and easy.
• Already registered for Online Account Management? Connect to the CareCredit Mobile App and log in with your existing username and password.
Secure Digital Card Access
• Set up is simple, just create a 4-digit pin, and use it to access a digital image of your card to pay for services or products at participating providers.
• Digital Card is available on most CareCredit accounts.
Convenient Account Management
• Make payments to your account.
• Always know where your account stands. Check your balance and credit limit anytime, anywhere.
• Review your Transaction & Payment History
• Make changes to scheduled payments
• Securely add multiple bank accounts that you’d like to use to pay your CareCredit bill.
Find a Location
• Search and locate providers and businesses near you
• Save and quickly access your favorite providers and businesses.
• Use the Map feature to view locations and get directions.
• Set up payment alerts and notifications.
*We have heard some CareCredit customers are experiencing issues logging into the CareCredit App. Please know that our team is aware and we are looking for the best solution. We will be making regular updates to the app to improve your experience.
**Minimum system requirements: Android OS v4.3 and higher are supported. If you are not able to upgrade, use your browser to log into your account on mysynchrony.com/carecredit
CareCredit Mobile App Ranking History | Finance
CareCredit Mobile App daily app ranking in Finance category for the last 30 days.
CareCredit Mobile App Worldwide Rankings | Finance
CareCredit Mobile App rankings per country in Finance category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we had the pleasure to interview Frederic Delga, Business Strategy Director at MobPartner, to discuss about mobile advertising and paid acquisition. With the increasing number of apps in the App Store and the fierce competition, it is sometimes necessary to use paid acquisition in complement to App Store Optimization, if the budget allows it, in order to have a successful App Marketing strategy. What’s makes MobPartner’s ad network unique? MobPartner is a pay for performance mobile marketing …