United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Education||3.5.11||January 02, 2018||4.32|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1525 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 3.5.11 released on January 02, 2018
Working with Audible, we’ve re-created the city on the moon from the new audiobook Artemis. Written by the author of The Martian, this high-stakes lunar adventure is performed by celebrated actress Rosario Dawson – most recently seen in the Marvel and Netflix series The Defenders, Luke Cage, and Daredevil. When you locate the moon in SkyView, you’ll see Dawson as Jazz Bashara, the heroine of Artemis and your “friendly” Artemis tour guide. Tap on her avatar to explore the moon-city of Artemis.
Version 3.5.7 released on December 26, 2017
Version 3.5.6 released on December 08, 2017
Version 3.5.5 released on November 04, 2016
This version of SkyView Free solves a recent issue that popped up which caused SkyView Free to crash on startup.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
You don't need to be an astronomer to find stars or constellations in the sky, just open SkyView® Free and let it guide you to their location and identify them. SkyView Free is a beautiful and intuitive stargazing app that uses your camera to precisely spot and identify celestial objects in sky, day or night. Find popular constellations as they fade in and out while you scan across the sky, locate planets in our solar system, discover distant galaxies, and witness satellite fly-bys.
***Google Editor's Choice 2017***
• Simple: Point your device at the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including the ISS and Hubble) passing overhead at your location.
• Night Mode: Preserve your night vision with red or green night mode filters.
• Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to spot objects in the sky, day or night.
• Sky Paths: Follow the sky track for any object to see it’s exact location in the sky on any date and time.
• Time Travel: Jump to the future or the past and see the sky on different dates and times.
• Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
• Mobile: WiFi is NOT required (does not require a data signal or GPS to function). Take it camping, boating, or even flying!
• Supports Space Navigator™ binoculars, spotting scope, and telescopes.
What a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our wonderful universe!
SkyView® Free Ranking History | Education
SkyView® Free daily app ranking in Education category for the last 30 days.
SkyView® Free Worldwide Rankings | Education
SkyView® Free rankings per country in Education category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.