Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …
United States / US English
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||5.4.1||January 22, 2018||4.47|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1923 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.4.1 released on January 22, 2018
- We made messaging 174% more beautiful and 291% more usable. (All data verified by the international accounting firm of “Lisa.“)
- Users with one role on multiple teams can now set availability directly from the upcoming events screen, saving the thumbs for important Fonzie impressions.
- Fixed an issue where, ironically, some pixels were out of place on the Pixel.
- Squashing bugs.
Version 5.1.1 released on November 13, 2017
- More bug squashing!
Version 5.1 released on November 01, 2017
- Added a newfangled layout for your roster card and family members. All the same data and privacy settings as the oldfangled layout, but now much easier to view and understand thanks to all the fangling.
- Removed a number of redundant API calls that were redundantly requesting redundant information. This should make things go faster.
- Fixed the top 10 crashes on the Adult Contemporary Bugs chart.
Version 4.6.3 released on July 24, 2017
- Opportunity to upgrade when your team grows beyond the roster limits.
- Correctly hides TeamSnap Live if the team owner has disabled it.
- Minor fixes to advertising.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our Android sport app in 4 easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s Android app is totally free to download from the Google Play Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for Android in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Visit www.teamsnap.com/teams/plans-and-pricing to see which features you can unlock!
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management Ranking History | Sports
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management Worldwide Rankings | Sports
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Missed the WWDC17? Wondering how iOS 11 and the new Apple App Store will impact App Store Optimization (ASO)? Don’t worry, we are going to tell you everything you need to know! Discover all the changes that will affect ASO. Let’s get started! iOS11 New App Store: Biggest Overhaul in 9 years Since 2008, Apple holds every year the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in California. The event is used to showcase and introduce an array …