This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with WooRank, the equivalent of AppTweak but for websites and SEO. In this article, Sam, Head of Marketing at WooRank, introduces us to App Indexing and App Packs. Learn everything you need to know to improve your app’s SEO and boost your visibility on Search Engines. Apps have played a significant role in the mobile revolution that saw mobile internet usage become the leading digital platform, overtaking …
United States / US English
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||5.7.1||May 01, 2018||4.47|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1923 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 5.7.1 released on May 01, 2018
Version 5.6.2 released on April 03, 2018
- Changed terminology to be more generic for non-sport groups. For instance, "Player" is now "Member," and "Tennis Racquet" is now "Air Guitar Device."
- Removed duplicate cards on the Overview screen. Please cancel your eye appointment. Our bad.
- Fixed some overlapping buttons. They are now properly lapping.
- Only the finest artisanal bug fixes.
- Fixes a crash that Lollipop users experienced when starting the app.
Version 5.6 released on March 13, 2018
Version 5.4.1 released on January 22, 2018
- We made messaging 174% more beautiful and 291% more usable. (All data verified by the international accounting firm of “Lisa.“)
- Users with one role on multiple teams can now set availability directly from the upcoming events screen, saving the thumbs for important Fonzie impressions.
- Fixed an issue where, ironically, some pixels were out of place on the Pixel.
- Squashing bugs.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
TeamSnap is the No. 1 sports team management app for coaches, managers and organizers with over 15 million users in 196 different countries worldwide. We take youth, recreational and competitive sports into the 21st century by simplifying every aspect of team and group organization.
Our complete sports team management software makes managing any sport easier. In fact, we help teams in over 100 sports including soccer, hockey, baseball, basketball, softball, football, lacrosse and more. Any sport, any time, anywhere!
How can TeamSnap help you?
- Gather essential with team roster management at your fingertips.
- Sync personal and team calendars for easy team scheduling.
- Track who’s coming to each game or practice with team member availability.
- Send messages to the whole team or just select groups.
- Receive real-time game updates with TeamSnap Live! team messaging and chat.
- Manage volunteers, carpools, field clean-up, lineup creation and more.
- Securely store and easily share team photos, files and documents.
How to get started with our Android sport app in 4 easy steps:
1. Download TeamSnap and create your account.
2. Complete your team’s roster by inviting all team members.
3. Schedule your first event and sync calendars.
4. Make sure team members mark their availability so you know who can make events.
How much does TeamSnap cost?
TeamSnap’s Android app is totally free to download from the Google Play Store. Unlocking our best time-saving features requires one of our premium pricing levels. We also offer a limited-feature free plan.
Sign up, schedule, communicate and coordinate everything with TeamSnap for Android in a few simple clicks. You’ll save hours on logistics and administration so you can spend more time coaching!
Visit www.teamsnap.com/teams/plans-and-pricing to see which features you can unlock!
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management Ranking History | Sports
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management Worldwide Rankings | Sports
TeamSnap-Sport Team Management rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Another great guest post brought to us by Florence Broder, content manager at AppsFlyer. In this article, Florence gives us a few tips on deep linking and warns us about its misuse. When it comes to the desktop links users are accustomed to jump from site to site and from medium to medium with ease. It’s not an issue to see a link on social media or an email, click it, and it brings to the …