This week’s blog post comes from Maciej from Whalla Labs (@WhallaLabs), mobile development company. Learn everything you need to know about app micro-interactions to increase your app engagement. Are you about to launch a brand new mobile app? Let’s make a quick checklist: great idea? Of course. Perfect information architecture? Checked. Bugs? None. Beautiful design? Yes. App Store Optimization (ASO)? Prepared. Micro-interactions? Wait, what? Micro-interactions are a hot topic lately and you’ve probably heard of …
United States / US English
TeamViewer for Remote Control
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Productivity||11.0.5173||April 14, 2018||4.52|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1181 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 11.0.5173 released on April 14, 2018
Version 13.1.8602 released on March 13, 2018
- New UX and UI for Chat
- File transfer improvement:
- Connect tab allows to choose between remote control and file transfer
- File transfer icon at the bottom is gone
- New login screen for Computers & Contacts list
- New "How to use" and onboarding tutorials
- The Computer & Contacts list's loading duration is massively decreased as well as the mobile data usage is significantly - decreased when logging in
- Minor improvements and fixes
Version 13.0.8183 released on December 21, 2017
Version 13.0.7991 released on November 16, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Use this app to remotely control other devices
Want to remote into this device? > Download the QuickSupport app
Remote into another computer, smartphone or tablet, while you are on the road!
TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access and is already used on more than 1 billion devices worldwide.
- Control computers (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them
-- Provide spontaneous support or administer unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Remotely control other mobile devices (Android, Windows 10 Mobile)
- Screen sharing and complete remote control of other devices
- Intuitive touch and control gestures
- File transfer in both directions
- Computers & Contacts management
- Sound and HD video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. On the device you want to connect to, download TeamViewer QuickSupport
3. Enter the ID from the QuickSupport app into the ID field and connect
TeamViewer for Remote Control Ranking History | Productivity
TeamViewer for Remote Control daily app ranking in Productivity category for the last 30 days.
TeamViewer for Remote Control Worldwide Rankings | Productivity
TeamViewer for Remote Control rankings per country in Productivity category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
In this guest post, Dom Bracher, co-founder at Tapdaq, shares his expertise with us and describes the 3 most important metrics in mobile marketing. If you’re new to mobile analytics, this article will certainly help you getting started! In the world of mobile analytics there are now a vast number of metrics which you need to be tracking in order to determine the overall health of your application. In fact, one of the biggest challenges …