Missed the WWDC17? Wondering how iOS 11 and the new Apple App Store will impact App Store Optimization (ASO)? Don’t worry, we are going to tell you everything you need to know! Discover all the changes that will affect ASO. Let’s get started! iOS11 New App Store: Biggest Overhaul in 9 years Since 2008, Apple holds every year the Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in California. The event is used to showcase and introduce an array …
United States / US English
Truck GPS Route Navigation
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||18.104.22.168||October 01, 2017||3.97|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3594 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 23 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 22.214.171.124 released on September 21, 2015
Version 126.96.36.199 released on October 13, 2015
Version 188.8.131.52 released on October 27, 2015
Version 184.108.40.206 released on November 08, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Please see our new SmartTruckRoute 2 version located on Google Play.
The only truck GPS system where maps and routes are updated hourly and supported by verified truck driver feedback from over 500,000 truck drivers. Our routes are created on our servers where thousands of routes are analyzed before we display the best one to you.
Takes only 3 minutes to install the complete system with maps!
FREE from 1 to 2 pm and 1 to 2 am EST daily
For questions or help in processing your order, TEXT or call 724-901-1115.
SmartTruckRoute is based in Boston, MA, USA
SmartTruckRoute GPS is a paid subscription - To try for 1 month it is $14.95 or get 1 year for $59 or 3 years for $129. Purchase within the app. There is no charge to download; you only pay when you are ready. We offer a 48-hour money back guarantee. Visit www.SmartTruckRoute.com for more detail.
This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and gets you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation is available for the following countries:
(UK and Australia versions available as separate apps)
Thousands of truck drivers are using SmartTruckRoute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
• Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
• No lengthy downloads
• Daily map updates with Permanent and Temporary Truck Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic.
• Truck friendly. Unlimited routing.
• Turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings
• Hands-free operation. Speak your destination or give command
• Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
• View satellite images at your destination.
• Configure the app to reflect the size and weight of your vehicle to insure the best route. The default settings are set up for an 18 wheeler: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings to be higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle size or Hazmat Level. Also supports motor coaches.
• Find Truck specific points of interest, truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales
• Driving assists: traffic and weather display, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export
• Odometer export (helps with IFTA filing)
• Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage (1 gig/month, see Help section to learn how to use even less).
• Up to 10 via points
• Dispatch routes directly from your browser to your phone. Use www.smarttruckdispatch.com
• Talk while navigating
• Free Updates
• One-time payment, there are no recurring fees.
* FREE full use of the app between 1 pm to 2 pm and 1 am to 2 am EST
Portable Truck GPS:
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.php.
Want a Free Trial? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your truck routing needs.
Truck GPS Route Navigation Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
Truck GPS Route Navigation daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
Truck GPS Route Navigation Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
Truck GPS Route Navigation rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Today, we’re having the pleasure to interview another of our ASO experts, Lee Blyth, founder of Approots (app full stack growth company). 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve been working in Mobile Marketing and ASO for a long time. I’m from London (born and bred) and have been in Mobile most of my career, starting at Microsoft in 2007 when the iPhone 1 launched. My consultancy, Approots, is a full …