This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate once again with Leanplum, mobile marketing platform. In this article, find five push notifications strategies that will help you increase your app engagement. Read the entire post on Leanplum blog. Sometimes, you have a great app, but lack engagement. Or you drive downloads, but your retention is low. There are two possibilities here: you need to optimize certain user flows, or you’re missing out on key opportunities …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||6.3.31||March 21, 2018||4.22|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1573 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 6.3.31 released on March 21, 2018
Version 6.6.2 released on February 06, 2018
- In "Settings"-"General", configure what features you want to appear in your Discover screen.
- After logging in to a separate account on your mobile, quickly switch your log in to another account with a single tap.
Version 6.6.1 released on January 05, 2018
Version 6.5.23 released on December 14, 2017
What's New in WeChat V6.5.23
- Minor bug fixes
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
"Much better, much more popular, much more user-friendly” - USA Today
"Simple enough that anyone can use it, versatile enough that everyone has some use for it" - Wired
WeChat is a messaging and calling app that allows you to easily connect with family and friends across countries. It's the all-in-one communications app for text (SMS/MMS), voice and video calls, Moments, photo sharing, and games.
WHY USE WECHAT:
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, photo, text, and voice messages.
• GROUP CHAT & CALLS: Create group chats with up to 500 people and group video calls up to 9 people.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• WECHAT OUT CALLS: Make calls to landlines and mobile around the globe at low rates (in certain regions only).
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It's the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpapers, custom notifications, and Official Accounts.
WeChat Ranking History | Communication
WeChat daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
WeChat Worldwide Rankings | Communication
WeChat rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Did you ever wonder why do people actually download your app? A recent study from Forrester Research provides the key elements to understand how the apps gain traction on the Store. What makes an app stand out in the crowd? A recent study (Q4 2012) conducted by Forrester Research revealed the two main reasons why people actually download an app. Despite what most of the people think, the media do not play such a big …