For the 3rd time, we’re having the pleasure to write on AppMasters.co blog, held by Steve Young. As you may already know, app reviews have a huge impact in the various app stores' algorithms. Therefore, reviews are an important element of App Store Optimization (ASO). It is therefore important to take action on your bad reviews. If you have no clue on how to do so, this post is for you. Find out 4 effective …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||6.3.31||October 21, 2017||4.23|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1573 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 16 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 6.5.3 released on January 05, 2017
Version 6.5.4 released on January 19, 2017
What's New in WeChat 6.5.4
- Edit and annotate photos before sending them to friends.
- Sticky articles you're reading to the top of Chats.
Version 6.5.7 released on March 30, 2017
What's New in WeChat V6.5.7
- Minor bug fixes
Version 6.5.8 released on May 23, 2017
- Search files, photos and links within your chat history
- Information on how group members joined a group now available to group owners
- Preview and edit selected photos before sending them to friends
- Improved voice input for faster and more accurate speech recognition (supports Mandarin Chinese)．
- Edit and annotate photos before sending them to friends
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
"Much better, much more popular, much more user-friendly” - USA Today
"Simple enough that anyone can use it, versatile enough that everyone has some use for it" - Wired
WeChat is a messaging and calling app that allows you to easily connect with family and friends across countries. It's the all-in-one communications app for text (SMS/MMS), voice and video calls, Moments, photo sharing, and games.
WHY USE WECHAT:
• MULTIMEDIA MESSAGING: Send video, photo, text, and voice messages.
• GROUP CHAT & CALLS: Create group chats with up to 500 people and group video calls up to 9 people.
• FREE VOICE & VIDEO CALLS: High-quality free calls to anywhere in the world.
• WECHAT OUT CALLS: Make calls to landlines and mobile around the globe at low rates (in certain regions only).
• STICKER GALLERY: Hundreds of free, fun, animated stickers to express your feelings from some of your favorite cartoons and movies.
• MOMENTS: Share your best moments on your personal photo stream.
• BETTER PRIVACY: WeChat gives you the highest level of control over your privacy. It's the only messaging app to be certified by TRUSTe.
• MEET NEW FRIENDS: Use “Friend Radar”, “People Nearby” and “Shake” to meet others.
• REALTIME LOCATION: Instead of having to tell others where you are, just use real-time location sharing.
• LANGUAGE SUPPORT: Localized in 20 different languages and can translate messages to any language.
• AND MORE: Desktop app, custom wallpapers, custom notifications, and Official Accounts.
WeChat Ranking History | Communication
WeChat daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
WeChat Worldwide Rankings | Communication
WeChat rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization (ASO) is getting increasingly popular while the app store market is dominated by two major actors: Apple and Google. Both of these stores have their own specificities that need to be understood in order to build a strong ASO strategy. This article underlines the 3 biggest ASO differences. Read the rest of this post on AppLift blog. Since the apparition of mobile applications, two app stores clearly shape the mobile app ecosystem. Of course, …