It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …
United States / US English
TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Communication||3.7.4||November 22, 2017||4.4|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3231 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 6 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.7.4 released on November 22, 2017
Version 3.9.4 released on October 20, 2017
💬 The number of unread messages is now displayed on the app icon (for compatible launchers: Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG & more).
🔍 Searching in your contacts has been improved and you can configure how your contact list is sorted.
🐛 Bug fixes & stability improvements.
Our team works hard every day to improve your experience.
📣 Have feedback or need help? Shoot us an email at email@example.com
Version 3.9.2 released on August 18, 2017
📲 Call forward for premium subscribers
📩 Message forward feature
🚘 Android Auto support
🐛 Performance improvements & bug fixes
Version 3.9.1 released on July 17, 2017
New bottom navigation bar for easy access to all features
Bugfixes and improvements
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Call and Text from your NEW free phone number (real phone calls & SMS)
Free Texting to US & Canada numbers and Free Calling – without using any plan minutes
Change your number & Add another number & Switch between multiple numbers
ONE ACCOUNT & MULTIPLE NUMBERS
Use your phone like your email with TextMe Up’s smart numbers. Add as many numbers as you like and switch between them seamlessly, keeping the different parts of your life together in one account.
FREE TEXTING AND CALLING
● Enjoy free texting (real SMS) to any number in the United States, Canada and 40 countries.
● Make HD voice & video calls from your Android device to fellow TextMe Up users
● Share your new phone number with friends & invite them to Free Calling and Messaging!
● Unlock Unlimited Calls and Texts to the US & Canada for only US$2.99 per month!
SMART NUMBERS FOR YOUR SMARTPHONE
• Get a free phone number when you sign up
• Add new numbers, as many as you like
• Switch between multiple numbers in one screen
• Change any number & choose a different one
• Burn or delete any number if you want
• Use numbers from US, Canada, UK and France
• See and manage your conversations from one inbox
TEXTME WITH ENHANCED FEATURES
• Free texts (real SMS) to the United States, Canada, and 40 countries
• Call numbers in the US, Canada, UK, and 200 countries
• Text messages to all 200 countries using your credits
• HD voice and video calling and messaging with TextMe Up users
• Group messages with free texting, photo and video sharing
• Fast login with your Google or Facebook accounts
THE BEST COMMUNICATION APP
• Unlike Textnow or Nextplus, you can add new local and international numbers to your account
• Unlike Pinger or Talkatone, you can send SMS abroad and make international calls freely
• Unlike Burner or Hushed, you can text for free without ever having to make a purchase
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for unlimited calling and texting to US & Canada phone numbers for US$2.99 or CA$3.49
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and cancel by visiting "Subscriptions" page on Google Wallet
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
* Limitations apply:
- Free SMS offer limited to US and Canada based users
- Calls to some carriers or some territories within the 200 countries may not be included in this offer
- We do not Support 911
- Subject to TextMe's Terms and Conditions
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for using TextMe Up!
The TextMe Team
TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Ranking History | Communication
TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts daily app ranking in Communication category for the last 30 days.
TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts Worldwide Rankings | Communication
TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts rankings per country in Communication category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with WooRank, the equivalent of AppTweak but for websites and SEO. In this article, Sam, Head of Marketing at WooRank, introduces us to App Indexing and App Packs. Learn everything you need to know to improve your app’s SEO and boost your visibility on Search Engines. Apps have played a significant role in the mobile revolution that saw mobile internet usage become the leading digital platform, overtaking …