This week, Laurie Galazzo, our Inbound Marketing Manager, has answered the questions of Artyom Dogtiev from BusinessofApps. Here’s a preview of the interview. Read the full discussion right here. App Store Optimization (ASO) has become one of the major app marketing techniques. ASO is what drives native traffic for mobile apps on both iTunes App Store and Google Play. It’s equally important for a small indie app developer and a big app company powerhouse to …
United States / US English
Famm - photo & video storage for baby and kids.
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Parenting||2.17.0||January 29, 2018||4.33|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1463 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.17.0 released on January 29, 2018
Fixed minor bug.
Version 2.7.0 released on August 25, 2017
Version 2.6.11 released on August 09, 2017
Version 2.6.10 released on July 25, 2017
-Fixed minor bug.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Famm is the best family app ever. Save beautiful family moments online and share those photos with the ones you love. Famm is a fun and easy baby photo album, kid journal and private photo sharing app for free.
- You can upload pictures very fast, easy to share photos with your partner, family and close friends anytime anywhere.
- Famm can be used by a single person too.
- Max 50 photos could be uploaded simulaneously with high speed.
- Create private collage scrapbook for family :
Famm will pickup pictures and create growth milestones every month automatically. Useful for child care records. Age is displayed automatically.
- Sort and organize photos easily.
- Messaging functionality is available. Messaging will be a part of the kid journal.
- Leave comments on your favorite snap for record.
- Completely private and secure, share pictures only with people who matter the most. Famm is a closed sns (social networking service).
- No need of photo backup. They will be transferred to online storage and archive automatically.
- Famm will notify 100 days celebration, half birthday, birthdays and anniversaries automatically.
- Photos can be shared with your relatives via facebook, line and twitter too.
- Different phases of the life, from cute baby, toddler, kid to grown-up, use Famm as life book.
All the special moments, stories and beautiful mementos of your family will be collected within Famm.
Famm - photo & video storage for baby and kids. Ranking History | Parenting
Famm - photo & video storage for baby and kids. daily app ranking in Parenting category for the last 30 days.
Famm - photo & video storage for baby and kids. Worldwide Rankings | Parenting
Famm - photo & video storage for baby and kids. rankings per country in Parenting category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
It is hard for developers to know which OS (Operating System) to choose when developing an app. Usually, they hesitate between Android or iOS systems. Some people tend to think that an app will be more spread on Android as it is leading the market. Nevertheless, many key factors have to be taken into account to make the best decision. Throughout this article, we are going to explore several important points to consider when choosing …