Today we’re having the pleasure to interview Pablo Penny, ASO Manager at Phiture. Learn more about his various app marketing challenges and achievements. Discover his tips to build a successful keyword optimization strategy and increase visibility. 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I am a consultant at Phiture which is a mobile growth consultancy based in Berlin. We help apps grow their user-base through activities related to acquisition, engagement & retention …
United States / US English
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic
TomTom International BV,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||1.14.1||October 20, 2017||4.05|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3263 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.9 released on February 29, 2016
Version 1.8 released on October 29, 2015
Version 1.8.1 released on October 12, 2017
Version 1.8.2 released on December 22, 2015
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
TomTom GO Mobile is the navigation app with offline maps, real-time traffic, and safety cameras. Perfect for daily commutes or driving new roads.
WELCOME TO PRIORITY DRIVING
Your red carpet for the road, no matter the destination. Whether you’re a commuter or a scenic driver, TomTom GO Mobile makes you feel like you’re in the priority lane.
- World Maps: Explore the world with offline maps of over 150 countries in your pocket.
- Intelligent Routing: Always know you're on our best route, thanks to driving data from millions of TomTom users.
- Points of Interest: Find millions of useful stops all available offline en route or at your destination.
- Traffic: Insanely accurate traffic information from millions of drivers gives you intelligent routes around traffic.*
- Safety Cameras: Helping you save money on speeding fines with advanced warning alerts for fixed, mobile, and average speed cameras.*
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Enjoy the relaxation of knowing you're in the right lane.
- Destination Prediction: Machine learning studies your driving habits and makes suggestions for your next destination.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient trip, without interruption.
- Share Arrival Time: Let others know your arrival time and location directly from within GO Mobile using any messaging app of your choice.
- Drive to Contacts and Photos: Instantly find a route to contacts and geotagged photos stored in your phone.
- Connected to the Community: Millions of TomTom users keep your map fresh and share the latest traffic and safety camera locations.
- Offline Maps: Don't worry about data consumption or your connection as all your maps are stored on your phone. These are regularly updated with both community and TomTom input. **
TomTom, one of the first digital mapping companies, puts its years of experience and passion for advanced map making at your fingertips within the app. Download offline maps for over 150 countries, with regular updates for the best navigation experience.
Get 75km of navigation for free each month. Purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription for unlimited kilometers.
* These services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used, and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. On average, TomTom Services uses less then 10MB per month. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for safety cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply and an SD card may be required. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This guest post is brought to us by Andrew Hubbard, founder of App Publishers Paradise: useful mobile app marketing resource. In this article, Andrew underlines the importance of App Store Optimization (ASO) in a Facebook App Install Ad Campaign. Find out how to get cheaper app installs through ASO. If you’ve ever run any sort of paid user acquisition for a mobile app, I’m sure you focused heavily on targeting the right audience and creating an …