Testing your app before you launch is more than advised; it’s inevitable if you want your app to succeed and avoid bad surprises. There are multiple ways of evaluating your app’s efficiency. In this post we will give you various options that hopefully will guide you in your app pre-launch phase. Preliminary Testing with iOS Simulator If you’re an app developer, you probably already know the iOS Simulator, installed as part of the Xcode tools …
United States / US English
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic
TomTom International BV,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Maps & Navigation||1.14.1||December 20, 2017||4.05|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3263 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 1.14.1 released on December 20, 2017
Version 1.8.1 released on December 12, 2017
Version 1.17.1 released on October 18, 2017
Bug fixes and improvements.
Version 1.17 released on August 09, 2017
Change Audio Channel: Choose which audio channel the app uses for instructions and warnings. You can select the channel in Voices in the Settings menu.
Android O support: The app is now compatible with Android O.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
TomTom GO Mobile is the navigation app with offline maps, real-time traffic, and safety cameras. Perfect for daily commutes or driving new roads.
WELCOME TO PRIORITY DRIVING
Your red carpet for the road, no matter the destination. Whether you’re a commuter or a scenic driver, TomTom GO Mobile makes you feel like you’re in the priority lane.
- World Maps: Explore the world with offline maps of over 150 countries in your pocket.
- Intelligent Routing: Always know you're on our best route, thanks to driving data from millions of TomTom users.
- Points of Interest: Find millions of useful stops all available offline en route or at your destination.
- Traffic: Insanely accurate traffic information from millions of drivers gives you intelligent routes around traffic.*
- Safety Cameras: Helping you save money on speeding fines with advanced warning alerts for fixed, mobile, and average speed cameras.*
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Enjoy the relaxation of knowing you're in the right lane.
- Destination Prediction: Machine learning studies your driving habits and makes suggestions for your next destination.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient trip, without interruption.
- Share Arrival Time: Let others know your arrival time and location directly from within GO Mobile using any messaging app of your choice.
- Drive to Contacts and Photos: Instantly find a route to contacts and geotagged photos stored in your phone.
- Connected to the Community: Millions of TomTom users keep your map fresh and share the latest traffic and safety camera locations.
- Offline Maps: Don't worry about data consumption or your connection as all your maps are stored on your phone. These are regularly updated with both community and TomTom input. **
TomTom, one of the first digital mapping companies, puts its years of experience and passion for advanced map making at your fingertips within the app. Download offline maps for over 150 countries, with regular updates for the best navigation experience.
Get 75km of navigation for free each month. Purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription for unlimited kilometers.
* These services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used, and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. On average, TomTom Services uses less then 10MB per month. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for safety cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply and an SD card may be required. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic Ranking History | Maps & Navigation
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic daily app ranking in Maps & Navigation category for the last 30 days.
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic Worldwide Rankings | Maps & Navigation
TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic rankings per country in Maps & Navigation category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Weibo, Orkut, vKontakte, Line… no, no, these are not Ikea furniture. They’re just a few among many other social networks. Discover them right now. Facebook is not alone! Most of the time, when someone hears “social media” or “social network” he or she directly thinks of Facebook or Twitter. However, it is a big mistake to reduce the social media landscape to these American giants. The BI Intelligence posted a report as of October 30, …