Rishan from Yodel Mobile is one of our ASO Experts and he’s answered our questions on App Store Optimization (ASO). Discover his insights below! 1. Tell us a bit about yourself and your company? I’ve worked in the mobile industry for the past 5 years. Having come from a mobile innovations and insights background, I was quick to realise the importance and impact that mobile would have on brands, businesses and everyday users for the …
United States / US English
NHL SKATE: Hockey Card Trader
The Topps Company, Inc.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||8.4.1||February 07, 2018||3.7|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2432 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 7 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 8.4.1 released on February 07, 2018
Version 7.2.8 released on July 20, 2017
Bug fixes, including a fix to the card count issue.
Version 7.2.6 released on July 10, 2017
Version 6.5.15 released on April 12, 2017
The Stanley Cup Playoffs are here!
This update allows you to access the postseason contest leaderboard.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Topps® NHL SKATE™ 2018: Hockey Card Trader is the officially-licensed digital trading card app of the National Hockey League (NHL®), National Hockey League Players' Association (NHLPA), and National Hockey League Alumni Association (NHLAA).
FRESH AND ENGAGING CONTENT
• Retired NHL stars hit digital card sheet: For the first time in Topps NHL SKATE history, we have retired hockey legends appearing in packs and sets.
• New cards every day: Literally, 365 days per year, you can get new digital hockey cards.
• With all 31 NHL® teams, a 310-player base set, and seemingly endless amounts of content, this is the foremost spot for digital hockey collecting in the world. Yes, there are 31 teams now, so don’t forget to collect your Vegas inserts for the first time during their expansion season.
• Dynamic consumer products: New series, artwork, and editions of cards appear multiple times per day in our virtual hobby shop.
REAL-TIME ACTION, REAL-TIME SCORING
• Watch hockey, play Topps NHL Skate: Each of the 310 players in our Series 1 base set is featured on five color parallels scoring in fantasy-based contests at a higher multiplier than the last. Track your favorite players with their Topps cards in real-time, by starting the cards in a digital lineup and watching the points flow.
• Recurring Fantasy Contests: Join a weekly user contest and earn points in order to finish atop the leaderboard and collect your prizes. Check back frequently for new contests, especially around exciting premium hockey events that exist throughout the NHL® season.
JOIN A PASSIONATE COMMUNITY
• Talk, trade, be one with the community: Topps has the best community of hockey card collectors in the world. Chat with app users in the fan feed and propose trades with up to 18 cards.
• Level up and earn experience points: Start “leveling up” today as winning contests, completing sets, and pulling cards from packs, gets you experience points based on our “level scoring system”. You can compete with fellow collectors to have the best experience possible.
*For the best experience, we recommend devices be updated to Android 8.0.0 (Oreo) or later. *
• Follow @ToppsDigitalOfficial on Instagram
• Join on Facebook: Facebook.com/ToppsNHLSKATE
• Follow @ToppsNHL on Twitter
• Follow Topps Digital on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ToppsDigitalApps
NHL SKATE: Hockey Card Trader Ranking History | Sports
NHL SKATE: Hockey Card Trader daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
NHL SKATE: Hockey Card Trader Worldwide Rankings | Sports
NHL SKATE: Hockey Card Trader rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This week, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate again with Stefan from Leanplum (mobile marketing platform). In this post, Stefan gives us 4 steps to improve app retention. Discover actionable techniques that will help boosting your app retention rate. Research has repeatedly shown that mobile user retention is a challenge. Many mobile teams pride themselves on their acquisition strategies and “growth hacks,” but the fact remains: for every user who downloads your app, only a …