This article has been published on Bizness Apps blog as a guest post on App Store Optimization (ASO). Check out these 9 effective tips to improve your App Store discoverability. Read the entire post on Bizness Apps blog. App Store Optimization (ASO) or “Mobile SEO” has become inevitable. It is essential to optimize your app for App Store search engines, as increasing your app’s visibility will ultimately result in an increase in app users. Just …
United States / US English
Clockwork Brain Training - Memory & Attention Game
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Games - Puzzle||2.8.11||August 28, 2017||4.54|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2232 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 18 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 2.8.11 released on August 28, 2017
Hello Sprocketeers! This updates brings you a couple of improvements and important
bug fixes so make sure you update!
New Elite Leaderboards! Make a score > 1 million and join the Elite ranks!
Added support for Android max aspect ratio
Fixed an issue with Greek and Russian language fonts lost reference
Version 2.8.10 released on March 16, 2017
Various bug fixes and some improvements in this release, so make sure you download it!
Happy brain training!
Version 2.8.6 released on December 12, 2016
Version 2.8.5 released on November 28, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Join the millions worldwide who enjoy training their brain with A Clockwork Brain, a series of fun & challenging games, specifically created to test cognitive skills. All puzzles feature bite-sized, fast-paced gameplay and adaptive difficulty, so get ready for a great mental workout!
With a distinctive, hand-painted look and feel, influenced by Victorian Steampunk and Mayan art, this is unlike any other brain training title out there. Sprocket, the friendly robot, will be your guide.
Whether you are a puzzle gamer, a health enthusiast, or just looking for a fun and productive way to pass the time and exercise your brain, look no further!
• Enjoy 17 fun & challenging games, and sharpen your Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning skills!
• Train every day with Daily Boost, your personalised brain workout, to improve your cognitive skills!
• Collect Tokens as you play, and unlock special Game Modes and Upgrades!
• Get help from powerful Petbots and boost your play!
• View weekly and monthly graphs and in-depth statistics of your performance in Memory, Attention, Dexterity, Language and Reasoning games!
• Customise your brain training and play against time or at your own pace!
• Sharpen those verbal skills in ten languages, including Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, German, French!
• See how long you can survive in the fiendishly difficult Insane Round for even higher scores and a greater challenge!
• Automatic progress syncing across devices!
• No monthly fees or subscriptions!
• "I’m really digging A Clockwork Brain in the same way I love the Brain Age series on Nintendo DS [...] The cool Victorian-inspired Steampunk aesthetic only adds to the enjoyment of the game.” – G4TV
• “A fantastic collection of brain teasers [...] no two ever feel alike.” – Gamezebo
• “The world’s most authentic simulation of studying in a Steampunk classroom taught by a brass-plated robot.” – Pocketnext
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TEGames
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TotalEclipse
Follow us on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/TotalEclipseGames
Clockwork Brain Training - Memory & Attention Game Ranking History | Games - Puzzle
Clockwork Brain Training - Memory & Attention Game daily app ranking in Games - Puzzle category for the last 30 days.
Clockwork Brain Training - Memory & Attention Game Worldwide Rankings | Games - Puzzle
Clockwork Brain Training - Memory & Attention Game rankings per country in Games - Puzzle category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Screenshots have a very strong influence on users when downloading an app. They are actually considered to be a decisive factor: if your screenshots are bad, people won’t download your app. However, if they’re well-designed, they certainly will generate multiplied downloads. Discover our 9 tips to optimize your app screenshots and therefore optimize your app marketing… (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for DoodleJump) Why are Screenshots so important? Last week we talked about the …