We had the great opportunity to contribute once again to Apptamin’s blog (app preview video company), hosted by Sylvain Gauchet. This guest post is a complete and up-to-date guide to iOS app name and keywords optimization. Find everything you need to know to master your Apple App Store keywords optimization and improve your discoverability. Learn effective strategies from data driven case studies. Read the entire post on Apptamin’s blog. Your app is live and available …
United States / US English
Touchtunes Interactive Networks,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Music & Audio||3.7.0||November 15, 2017||4.27|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1585 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 3.7.0 released on November 15, 2017
We did a little somethin’ special for staff members who are part of our Bar Rewards loyalty program. Hint: Check out the user profile.
Oh and as always, additional improvements and bug fixes in this update.
Version 3.10.0 released on August 07, 2017
Update your app now to…
- Find out when a credit refund is issued to you when we couldn’t queue your song
- Get alerts when we add recent hits to the jukebox
Make sure you’re opted in to push notifications if you want to be on the inside!
Version 3.9.0 released on June 14, 2017
- We will let you know when there is little to no wait time to play your music on the jukebox. Make sure you’re opted into notifications to receive our alerts!
- Search just got better! Misspelled a song or an artist name? No worries! The app will always show the last set of results instead of showing nothing.
- You asked, we listened! You know those messages that would pop up after you play a song? We changed it up & made it so they don’t appear as often. Keep the feedback rolling in!
Version 3.8.1 released on April 28, 2017
We are always looking for ways to make the app better so the music never stops. Additional improvements and bug fixes in this update.
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
TouchTunes allows you to control the music in over 65,000 bars, restaurants and other social hot spots in the US and Canada. The free app acts as a remote control for the jukebox allowing you to search for music, import playlists, earn rewards and play your favorite songs without losing your seat. And if you just can’t wait another minute, you can even queue up your theme song from the parking lot!
• Find venues with a TouchTunes jukebox near you
• See what’s playing and what song is up next
• Home screen is personalized based on your musical tastes & play history
• Discover the music you have in common with the venue
• Search the TouchTunes music catalog and select music to play on the jukebox
• Get rewards and bonus credits
• More ways to buy jukebox credits: credit card & PayPal
• Heart artists & songs to build your own ‘My Favorites’ playlist
• Import playlists, songs, & artists from Spotify & your Phone’s music library
• Regulars get checked in to their favorite venues automatically
• View your play history including top & recent plays
• See a custom welcome message from venue staff
• Explore ‘Staff Picks’ to see recommended music from the venue staff
• Contact customer support directly from the app
• Spanish support
Please note the TouchTunes App is not optimized for tablet use. For exclusive content and updates, follow @TouchTunes on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
If you have any app feedback please email us at email@example.com
TouchTunes Ranking History | Music & Audio
TouchTunes daily app ranking in Music & Audio category for the last 30 days.
TouchTunes Worldwide Rankings | Music & Audio
TouchTunes rankings per country in Music & Audio category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Recently, many have been talking about deep linking as the new revolution for app marketers. However, few people really understand this new term. AppTweak has decided to introduce this fresh tool - in a simple way - just for you… So, what is deep linking? Deep linking resolves the problem of transition between app to app and web page to app. When a user clicks on a link of a mobile website, he is directed …