This week, we’re happy to host a guest post from Liza, Сontent Marketing Manager at SplitMetrics, an app A/B testing tool helping users to increase app conversions. Discover this step-by-step guide of a never-failing A/B testing strategy! Store metadata refinement is the first thing that comes to mind of mobile publishers once they hear about App Store Optimization (ASO). For sure, keywords, app name, subtitles, etc. are extremely important for app’s discoverability in the stores. …
United States / US English
TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd.,
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Tools||2.13.8||January 11, 2018||3.93|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 2928 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Great! You have released a new version of your app less than 3 months ago.
Show more >
Version 2.13.8 released on January 11, 2018
- Added hardware connection instructions for DSL Modem Router, 3G/4G Router and Archer C5400X.
- Added connection guidance whenever you are disconnected.
- Enhanced the visual design.
- Reduced the download size of this App.
- Fixed various bugs.
Version 2.12.2 released on October 11, 2017
1. New Quick Setup for Range Extender, better user experience.
2. Remove "Date & Time" function, the timezone information is automatically synchronized in Quick Setup.
3. Enhance the security, Wi-Fi password is hidden on dashboard now.
4. Fix bugs.
Version 2.11.4 released on July 13, 2017
1. Crash bug fixed
2. Redesign the dashboard to enhance the user experience.
3. Replace the device icon with physical model icon.
4. Add a few screens to introduce TP-Link ID and how to solve the no device found problem.
5. Add content restriction button of parental control for Archer VR2800.
6. Login user experience enhancements.
Version 2.11.3 released on July 09, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
TP-Link Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your TP-Link Router/ xDSL Router/ Range Extender with your mobile devices. From quick setup to parental controls, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see your device status, online client devices and their privileges.
- Setup SSID, password and Internet or VDSL/ADSL settings of your devices
- Block unauthorized users who are accessing your devices
- Manage permissions of client devices
- Parental control function with schedule and URL-based Internet access management
- Find the best location to place your range extender
- Automatically turn off the LEDs at specific time
- Manage most of TP-Link devices simultaneously
★ Compatible Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer C5400 V1
Archer C3200 V1
Archer C3150 V1
Archer C2600 V1
Archer C2300 V1
Archer A2300 V1
Archer C1900 V1
Archer C9 V1
Archer C8 V1
Archer C7 V2
Archer C5 V2
Archer C1200 V1
Archer C60 V1
Archer C59 V1
Archer C58 V1
Archer C55 V1
Archer C50 V1
Archer C2 V1
Archer C900 V1
Archer C25 V1
Archer C20 V1
Archer C20i V1
★ Compatible xDSL Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer VR2800v V1
Archer VR2800 V1
Archer VR2600v V1
Archer VR2600 V1
Archer VR900v V1
Archer VR900 V1
Archer VR600v V1
Archer VR600 V1
Archer VR400v V1
Archer VR400 V1
Archer VR200v V1
Archer VR200 V1
Archer D9 V1
Archer D7 V1
Archer D5 V1
Archer D2 V1
Archer D20 V1
★ Compatible Range Extenders (listed hardware versions and above)
★Compatible Cable Modem Routers (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer CR1900 V1
★Compatible LTE Gateways (listed hardware versions and above)
Archer MR200 V2
*To learn how to find the hardware version of your device, go to http://www.tp-link.com/faq-46.html
More devices supported by Tether are coming soon!
● Upgrade firmware is required. Go to the download page to choose the correct version and download the latest firmware: http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
● TP-Link Tether does not work when connected to guest network
● For any issue, please contact http://www.tp-link.com/support.html
TP-Link Tether Ranking History | Tools
TP-Link Tether daily app ranking in Tools category for the last 30 days.
TP-Link Tether Worldwide Rankings | Tools
TP-Link Tether rankings per country in Tools category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
The app title is one of the most basic factors that can be improved in ASO (App Store Optimization or Mobile SEO). Indeed, it has a huge weight in the App Store algorithm. Naming your app is therefore very challenging and must be the result of a complete study. This blog post will give you our 5 tips to create or improve your app title. (picture taken from AppTweak ASO Report for Toilet Time) Why …