This is a very interesting guest post coming from Kate Abrosimova, Content Marketing Director at Yalantis (mobile application development company). This article goes through mobile app branding and talks about three fundamental things that mobile app owners need to define about their brands: brand personality, brand visual identity, and brand relationships. Learn how to do so below. Identify your brand Your brand is defined by the experience that customers have when they interact with your …
United States / US English
Sell Your Car For More · TRED
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Auto & Vehicles||1.7.18||July 26, 2017||3.8|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 3105 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 5 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 1.7.18 released on July 26, 2017
Version 1.7.16 released on June 29, 2017
You can now use your license plate to find details about your car.
Fixed bug when sending messages to buyers.
Improved identity verification.
Version 1.7.13 released on April 25, 2017
Miscellaneous bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.7.12 released on March 31, 2017
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Sellers average 30% more than dealer trade-in and 12% more than Craigslist.
• Have a loan or lease? We handle pay-off and titling.
• No time? We filter out the flakes so you don’t have to.
• Need guidance? Our pricing algorithm will make it easy.
• Need marketing? Reach 95% of buyers with our network
What You Get:
• Free Until You Sell - if you don’t get an offer you like, feel free to cancel at no cost to you. If you do get an offer you like, we charge $499 at sale — well below what you'd pay up front to place the same ads yourself.
• Get More - get 30% over dealer trade-in value and 12% over Craigslist value with our marketing and buyer assurances of quality.
• Make it Easy - no flakes allowed. We vet every buyer so you don’t waste your time.
• Save $100’s on Marketing - we share your listing across national classifieds, affiliates, e-commerce and content sites.
• Offer Assurances - buyers will pay a higher price for assurance. Your car will be offered alongside a vehicle history report, 150-point inspection, financing, warranties and GAP insurance.
• Save 10 Hours - chat with buyers, respond to offers, and schedule test drives straight from the app. Selling a used car takes an average of ten hours. With TRED, it takes less than one.
How It Works:
1. Use the app to take the right pics of your car. We use them to create a beautiful website featuring your vehicle.
2. Get pricing guidance and choose your starting list price. Push one button and you’re live on Autotrader, American Express and many more.
3. All buyers pass through our financial screening process. You access our price guidance and control pricing, track page views, test drives and offers.
4. Get a price that you approve. We wire the funds to your account and handle all paperwork. If you have a loan we’ll pay it off.
TRED avoids high overhead costs of dealerships, while still offering buyers the assurances you couldn’t offer on your own. Buyers are willing to spend more when they see that your vehicle will come with the following benefits: 150-point inspection, vehicle history, financing, warranties and GAP insurance.
Here’s an example of how money to you can vary:
What you can get when you sell with TRED: $28,054
What you can get from a private buyer: $26,000
What you can get from a dealer: $24,350
You don’t need to be a PHD in rocket surgery to see that you and your buyer both benefit when using TRED!
Our listing network include all the best sites: Kelley Blue Book, Autotrader, Truecar, Cargurus, Craigslist, USAA, American Express, US News, OfferUp and many more!
Turbocharge your sale by publishing your listing across major sites and offering buyer promises of quality such as a vehicle history and a 150-point inspection. Our sellers average 30% over dealer trade value and 12% over Craigslist value. If you don’t get a price you like, we’ll remove your listing at no cost to you. TRED is currently available in Seattle, WA, Portland, OR and surrounding areas.
Sell Your Car For More · TRED Ranking History | Auto & Vehicles
Sell Your Car For More · TRED daily app ranking in Auto & Vehicles category for the last 30 days.
Sell Your Car For More · TRED Worldwide Rankings | Auto & Vehicles
Sell Your Car For More · TRED rankings per country in Auto & Vehicles category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
App Store Optimization is absolutely essential in any app marketing strategy. It can drastically help apps to stand out from the crowded App Store that today counts more than 1.5 million apps. The principal goal behind ASO is to increase app rankings and organic downloads. ASO is often compared to SEO (Search Engine Optimization), aiming at optimizing website’s visibility in search engines. However, if both of these rely on the same core principle, they do …