App Store Optimization is absolutely essential to make your app stand out in the crowded App Store. However, if you want to put every chances on your side, you may want to use other ways to get your app known and therefore, to increase your downloads. Here are our 20 – and entirely free – tips to promote your app. Developing an app is the easy part. Getting downloads is harder. Much harder. It requires …
United States / US English
Ryder Cup 2016
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||1.0.0||September 16, 2016||3.76|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
You app name is quite long enough.
Show more >
Make sure you have added relevant and strong keywords to optimize your discoverability. Check out our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1389 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 15 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your app is still in the first version. Did you plan any updates? Users love new features.
Show more >
Version 1.0.0 released on September 16, 2016
Version released on January 01, 1970
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
Follow the 2016 Ryder Cup with the official 2016 Ryder Cup App! Watch live video, follow your favorite team and get hole-by-hole scoring from Hazeltine National Golf Club, Sep 27- Oct 2, 2016. Brought to you by The PGA of America, European Tour and Turner Sports.
- Watch *LIVE video or listen to Live radio, complete with real-time commentary from players and analysts.
- Follow along with LIVE scoring tee times and details for all 28 matches.
- Read our Minute by Minute blog for LIVE updates, highlights, and social for an insider, at-the-tournament view.
- See the beauty of Hazeltine with our exclusive Hazeltine Explorer powered by Google Trekker.
- Consume all of the latest Ryder Cup content include video highlights, feature articles and galleries.
- Get the Alerts that matter most to you including Breaking News, Score and Match, Video Highlights and Roar (alerts for moments that draw the largest roars from the course).
- For Spectators on-course, enhance you experience with our new Wayfinder digital map experience, Course Cam with exclusive keepsake opportunity, digital event guide, specialized alert suite and more!
*Please note, Live video is only available in select countries.
The app request and uses location in order to determine live video access and serve on-course features to spectators on-course.
Ryder Cup 2016 Ranking History | Sports
Ryder Cup 2016 daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Ryder Cup 2016 Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Ryder Cup 2016 rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
Landing pages can be extremely useful in any App Marketing strategy. Indeed, if well designed and carefully crafted, they can help increase conversion rate drastically. It is also a good way to raise app’s awareness and popularity. Having a strong online presence is unavoidable to achieve success. In this blog post you will see how you can benefit from having a landing page and we’ll give you 4 tools to help you create one. Why …