Once again, we’re having the pleasure to collaborate with ComboApp. Our new guest post highlights the importance of competition monitoring in your ASO and app marketing strategies. Find out 5 key elements to monitor, track and analyze in order to get ahead of your competitors. « Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. » This quote, although attributed to Sun-tzu, a Chinese military strategist in 400BC, couldn’t be more true in today’s mobile app …
United States / US English
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Entertainment||4.3.2||August 28, 2017||3.5|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name is too short.
Show more >
Titles weight a lot in the Play Store algorithm. You can use up to 30 characters so try to add a few important keywords in your title. This will increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1833 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 12 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 4.3.2 released on August 28, 2017
Version 4.3.1 released on May 23, 2017
This is an exciting release for all video lovers - We’ve added the latest trending videos to our video section for your entertainment!
You can now enjoy episode previews and get our rundown for your favorite shows. Not to mention, we’ve fixed some bugs for you.
And remember that we’re constantly updating TV Guide to improve your experience so make sure to keep your auto-updates turned on!
Version 4.2.3 released on December 12, 2016
What's New in Version 4.2.3
We found a nasty bug for KitKat users that needed squishing.
We’ve fixed the Listings grid sensitivity and gestures issue, as well as the ability to rotate the app to view content in landscape mode.
As we’re constantly updating TV Guide to improve your experience, please make sure to keep your auto-updates turned on!
Version 4.2.1 released on December 01, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
TV Guide’s new official app for Android is your one-stop, 24/7 TV companion and our best listings guide ever. It makes TV simple again – anywhere, anytime. Your feedback was instrumental in the creation of many cool new features and we’re excited for you to see them. Please keep your feedback coming – what you love, what you don’t and what you want to see next.
• Watchlist - your super-personalized TV Guide: Organize your favorite shows, sports teams, movies, and actors and find where you can watch them – on TV, on demand, streaming and DVD.
• Video: Link to watch TV and movies instantly on Crackle, The CW, HBO GO, Hulu Plus, and MAX GO. Watch now, anywhere, anytime.
• New Tonight: What's new in prime time with three handy filters:
1. All new shows
2. Trending – a social hot list based on what TV Guide users are watching
3. Watchlist – only your favorite shows
• Listings: Detailed info about every airing with the ability to:
1. Set up alerts and never miss a live airing
2. Easily personalize your Watchlist
3. Filter by HD-only and favorite channels
4. Check-in and share what you're watching with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and more
• Exclusive content: The best in breaking news, features, videos and photos, curated by TV Guide's editors
• News Watchlist filter: Get news customized just for you
• One account: TVGuide.com users can enjoy the convenience of one linked account for TVGuide.com and TV Guide for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and Android. Set up individual accounts for every member of your family.
CBS Interactive does not allow registration by users under the age of 13 and will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from users under the age of 13.
TV Guide Ranking History | Entertainment
TV Guide daily app ranking in Entertainment category for the last 30 days.
TV Guide Worldwide Rankings | Entertainment
TV Guide rankings per country in Entertainment category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
We had the huge privilege to be part of Steve Young’s Podcast on Appmasters.co. Throughout this insightful discussion, Steve and Laurie, content strategist at AppTweak, talk about App Store Optimization (ASO). Useful tips and advices are on the menu. Listen to the Podcast right away. Steve Young Laurie Galazzo If you’re developing an app or if you’re an app marketer, you should definitely get started with App Store Optimization. ASO can drastically improve your app discoverability and …