This article was generously submitted by Krista McLandress, Marketing Manager at AppsBuilder – a professional, yet easy to use mobile app development platform. In this guest post, Krista tackles a controversial subject and compares app design innovation vs templates and themes usage. If she thinks that hand coded apps will not disappear, she points out how time-consuming it can be to craft an entire new app design. App developers should sometimes focus more on their app business …
United States / US English
Soccer Mexican League
|Store||Category||Version||Last Update||Avg. ratings|
|Android||Sports||5.6.0||August 11, 2017||4.48|
ASO Score & Checklist
- ● App Name
Your app name looks great!
Show more >
Don’t forget to include the most important and relevant keywords for your app. They have a huge weight in the Play Store algorithm. This can therefore improve your discoverability. No idea? Check out our Keywords Analysis tool.
- ● App Description
The length of your description looks great.
Show more >
You have 1751 characters. The Play Store algorithm takes app descriptions into account so don't forget to use relevant and important keywords in your description to increase your discoverability. Use our Keywords Analysis to find the best keywords for your app.
- ● Screenshots
Ok, that's perfect.
Show more >
Ok, that's perfect. You have 21 screenshots. We hope that users can see all your incredible app features. Be sure that your first screenshots showcase your best features.
- ● Versions
Your last version was released more than 3 months ago. Update your app with new features and/or some bug fixing.
Show more >
Version 5.6.0 released on August 11, 2017
- Adds the referees to the match info for Liga matches.
- Displays new mascots for each team.
- Updates the logos of Veracruz, Pachuca, Tigres, Toluca, Lobos BUAP, and Correcaminos.
- Fixes bug in the list of Copa MX Titles per team.
- Fixes bug in Copa MX section; when ordering by team it was also showing the teams from Liga MX Femenil.
- Removes Universidad de Colima from the list of teams in the ascenso section.
Version 5.5.0 released on July 10, 2017
- It contains the calendars for the Apertura 2017 season.
- It adds sections for the women's league.
- Updates the logos for Guadalajara, Club Atlético de San Luis, Mineros, y Zacatepec.
Version 5.2.0 released on March 01, 2017
NEW IN v5.2.0
- Updates the Chivas logo used during boot when Guadalajara is picked as My Team.
- Fixes the name of Imagen Televisión broadcast channel.
- Makes fix to the Statistics section to differentiate between teams Tampico and Tampico Madero.
- Updates the Gold Cop logo.
- Updates the interface to make the use of reminders and match info clearer.
- Fixes other minor bugs.
Version 5.0.3 released on October 22, 2016
Unlock all AppTweak features, start your 7-day free trialStart your free trial
NOTE: This application currently only supports Spanish language given its user-base.
Soccer Mexican League - 2ThumbsApp brings you the football soccer mexican league with match schedules, results, standings, and much more. It contains all the information every fan should know about the league; it also displays the matches for the mexican national team. This information is also available at www.facebook.com/futbol.2ThumbsApp
This application makes use of the internet connection to update results and match information; you are solely responsible for any fees deriving from this.
In order to navigate through all the pages press the 'Inicio' button on the top left. There are other ways to navigate the application such as using finger side-sweep; for more information visit the 'Ayúda' page in the app, this page can be reached by pressing your cellphone's menu key.
- Liga MX, Ascenso MX, Copa MX (match schedules & results).
- Share snapshot of the results and other pages via Facebook, Twitter, email, etc.
- Mexican national team (match schedules & results).
- See matches by date or by team.
- Results and scheduled changes are auto-updated. It also allows users to force updates manually to get current results as desired.
- All matches are displayed on your local time.
- It has a 'My Team' option; this is available the main menu and it displays custom background and font.
- Easy navigation allows users to switch pages by sliding their finger left or right.
- Standings for both divisions, first division and ascending division.
- Compare teams performance.
- Descending stats.
- Match reminders.
Soccer Mexican League Ranking History | Sports
Soccer Mexican League daily app ranking in Sports category for the last 30 days.
Soccer Mexican League Worldwide Rankings | Sports
Soccer Mexican League rankings per country in Sports category.
Unlock all features after signing up
Get more ASO recommendations, app rankings, store data, keywords insights and more.Start your free trial
App Keyword Tool
Use AppTweak Keyword tool to audit, optimize and monitor your keywords effectively.
Get the latest tips and tricks to improve your ASO Learn all ASO best practices to boost your app on top of the charts and beat your competitors.
This new guest post is brought to us by Kanika Upadhyay, Head of Ad Quality at Bidstalk (now part of AppLift). In this post, Kanika describes 3 AdTech misadventures that she has experienced and shares their learnings. Over my 6 years in adtech, I have come across various functions and operations which always bask in the glory of how their product and engineering life cycles have evolved. I have met various vendors, all of them …