Description's keywords count and density
Check which keywords are most repeated in your app and your competitors' description and with what frequency.
Digitize your wallet! Stop buying one-use plastic gift cards – buy e-gift cards instead, right from your phone with the UGO Wallet app. You can also use UGO Wallet to digitize the loyalty, gift, membership, and other cards from your wallet in the app, so you can keep them handy on your phone.
• Buy e-gift cards from major Canadian retailers conveniently from your smartphone. Keep them for yourself or send to friends and family via email
• Digitize, store, and use your loyalty cards, gift cards and membership cards
• To use a card, just pull up the barcode to scan, or key the card number in manually
• Collect and redeem reward points on your eligible loyalty and travel cards
• Keep a back-up of your loyalty, gift and membership card information
• All transactions and information stored in UGO Wallet are backed by bank-grade security
• Part of a community group or team? You can fundraise by asking your supporters to buy e-gift cards in UGO Wallet—your organization will get a percentage of every purchase. Contact UGO at email@example.com to get set up
By clicking "install", you consent to the installation of UGO Wallet provided by UGO Mobile Solutions and to future updates or upgrades. You understand and agree that UGO Wallet and future updates and upgrades will or may perform the functions described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app. UGO Wallet is a free app, but standard wireless carrier rates apply to download and use. You should not add credit cards, debit cards, or government-issued ID to your UGO Wallet. Please note that we don’t support rooted phones.
Got questions? Visit our website at ugo.ca or contact Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org, toll-free at 1-844-838-1192, or by mail at UGO Mobile Solutions, 33 Bloor Street East, Suite 700, Toronto, ON, M4W 3H1
It is important to repeat your most important keywords across your app's metadata to increase your organic rankings on those words. Edit your app description and check the keyword density using our Keyword Character Count
Go to Free Tool
App Ranking History
Track your app's Category and Overall ranking history over time.
Your App rankings depend on many elements such as total number of downloads, download velocity, conversion and retention rate, reviews and ratings and update frequency. Learn more on how to track, compare and improve your category rankings in our Analytics feature.